best replacement belts 73 duster

-

barty005

Reaction score
Need to replace all the seat belts before I send car back to NZ.
Who makes / supplies best looking/ fitting must have safety labels as well
has retractable rears haven't seen any addvertised

I got some nice 3 way retractables from Wesco Performance. I got their part # WELR-L (Long sash guide), with a 20" floppy end for the split bench with center armrest. Very happy with them.

I originally tried XV Motorsports, but when I got them the Floppy ends were way too long and the buckle was in the middle of my gut. Had to send them back.

Careful when ordering - watch the length of the floppy end - inconsistent from vendor to vendor.

The Xv belts you purchased .Were they from the new owner? They changed ownership and I believe that the new guy has a new source . Id like to know , I am looking for a set for my e body

I bought them in 2012. They seemed like a good product, just that the floppy belts were like 4 or 5 inches too long. They took them back no problem after I sent them a side by side photo of theirs and the originals.

I have a new set of xv motorsports it bought several years ago. Went to install them yesterdayandthe retractor assembly is simply too big to fit where the mounts are located. These are on a71 demon. Theylookpretty good. Not sure they are still in business.

-
Back