Best supplier for a floor pan

-

Machineman63

Reaction score
My 74 Scamp need a pan, I'll be doing it myself, question is who has the correct gauge material at a reasonable price?
will at least do the entire drivers side, may do a complete pan, I need to pull the carpet and decide.

As far as I know, there's only one manufacturer reproducing these (the entire floorpan): AMD, or auto metal direct. You can get the same part number from a variety of suppliers for a variety of shipping rates. I bought a floorpan a few months ago and the cheapest vendor for me was Summit Racing, but it probably varies depending on where you live.

I recently bought a right half AMD floor pan from Auto Body Specialties and was happy with it. I only needed the rear section of it so I cut off what I needed (I couldn’t find a quality piece for just the rear). Shipping is expensive but I realized I could pick it up at ABS’ location near Hartford, CT, which isn’t too far from me. It’s a bit further from Maine but maybe doable for you.

Steve

:thumbsup:

I realized I had to check their site every now and again even if I wasn’t in the market or had funds in the ready to spend account. Stuff comes and goes without warning.

I’m just glad I had happened to have passed this a few days ago and inform the board when I seen it pop up.

I hacked the floor pan in my 70 Duster to hell and back when I had Gen III Hemi with a 545RFE trans on the brain. :BangHead: Now that I've gotten over that, I get to spend $550 for a new floor pan....lol.

Well, at least the floor pan will be mint!

-
Back