bet yall aint seen this before

-
I had a rental property where the young man had a hydrolic mobile ( I think a caddy) when he moved out he left me an EPA hazard to clean up. The garage floor was 3/4 inch thick with fluid and sawdust/asorbant, what a mess.

Not my thing but congrats on a project on the road.

Spikekid, I don't know how you got into that stuff( you are a
little to far north and east for that stuff). But thanks.
No, I have never seen a Mopar doing that!
my closest buddy got me into it, and i met a few people that live up here online that have rides like this too (of course not mopars :D ) and it got me wantin to build one, even though ive always loved lowriders

That's a great job. I am not into it myself, but I admire anyone who takes their car to that level themselves. I am not into racing - but I admire those folks who take their cars...
I am sure that with the knowledge you gained in that project that you could already put some old hands here to shame when it comes to wrenching. Stay on the cutting edge, kid.
C
thanks. ya i gained a ton of knowledge building this, and im still learning new stuff about hydros. i was putting the hydros in last year on my 20th b-day (actually the whole month of my b-day) and im 21 now and still adding/re-doing to make it that much better/reliable

I had a rental property where the young man had a hydrolic mobile ( I think a caddy) when he moved out he left me an EPA hazard to clean up. The garage floor was 3/4 inch thick with fluid and sawdust/asorbant, what a mess.

Not my thing but congrats on a project on the road.
i try and keep everything clean when im messing around/fixing it cuz im usually working on it outside, so i kinda have to lol

and heres that pic of my setup that i promised. still not 100% finished, i still gotta take all the wood out and cover it with white vinyl to match the interior
5thave042.jpg

Not my thing but more power to you. Glad to see a young guy into cars and at least its not another Cheby............have fun and be safe.

ya know... I cant understand why people would knock ya about your "thing" on this site... makes me aggrivated. While its not my "thing" I can truly appreciate the work that has gone into that car. I think its great that you are learning how to build and work with this type of equipment. Not only are you learning about hydraulics ( which can be used in many different trades ) you are having fun with it. Congrats on being a little different and not letting the haters spoil your fun. Now with that said I have seen a 5th ave on three wheels before... except that the end result wasnt so pretty. :)

keep on keeping on.

-RPM

I wouldn't worry about spikekid999 too much, he has his creativity and thick skin to protect him from the naysayers.

Well done. I am sure there is a ton of work in it.

MOPAR!!!

you all got pwned.. :facepalm: :D

huh? I live in Houston i bet i,ve seen it more than you have. My neighbor Fidel has a whole trunk of show time pumps and batteries on his Supreme. Damn thing will jump 5 feet high and dance too. He controls it with a board ot about 12 switches. some switches work 2 pumps at once opposite directions to get the desired effect. I,ve burned a few rods on it to fix what breaks after all what are neighbors for. I tell him the same thing i tell you tho. if i wanna jump i,ll drive thru a ditch lol. not hammerin ya just saying we are different.now what ya gonna do next? Oh yeah,those things make a mess when they blow a hose or seal. Fidels trunk pan will never rust out.

air wont hardly do that
there are air setups that can do this, i just like like air

ya know... I cant understand why people would knock ya about your "thing" on this site... makes me aggrivated. While its not my "thing" I can truly appreciate the work that has gone into that car. I think its great that you are learning how to build and work with this type of equipment. Not only are you learning about hydraulics ( which can be used in many different trades ) you are having fun with it. Congrats on being a little different and not letting the haters spoil your fun. Now with that said I have seen a 5th ave on three wheels before... except that the end result wasnt so pretty. :)

keep on keeping on.

-RPM
thanks, ya i could probably get a good job workin at a company like CAT or somethin workin on hydraulics if i pulled up in this lol

I wouldn't worry about spikekid999 too much, he has his creativity and thick skin to protect him from the naysayers.

Well done. I am sure there is a ton of work in it.

MOPAR!!!
ya i knew id get hated on when i built it,
this is all i gotta say to the haters :finga: lol
and ya, theres a ton of work into it, and it dont stop! i keep adding/changing stuff

you all got pwned.. :facepalm: :D
:-D

looks cool
thanks

huh? I live in Houston i bet i,ve seen it more than you have. My neighbor Fidel has a whole trunk of show time pumps and batteries on his Supreme. Damn thing will jump 5 feet high and dance too. He controls it with a board ot about 12 switches. some switches work 2 pumps at once opposite directions to get the desired effect. I,ve burned a few rods on it to fix what breaks after all what are neighbors for. I tell him the same thing i tell you tho. if i wanna jump i,ll drive thru a ditch lol. not hammerin ya just saying we are different.now what ya gonna do next? Oh yeah,those things make a mess when they blow a hose or seal. Fidels trunk pan will never rust out.

ya but all the hoppers/dancers are GM or FoMoCo product, this is pure MOPAR!:-D
they can be quite messy, and i will admit, i do have quite the puddle in the trunk pan, thats why i added the "sub floor" to hide all the ugly lol
id like to make a hopper/dancer out of a dakota or ram, but i dont have the cash for that, especially since ive got 3 vehicle im tryin to work on:banghead:

Always had a soft spot for the M-bodies. And to see another one saved instead of in the local demo derbies is fine by me. For all the Mopar guys on here that don't like yours the way it is, remember there's a fate worse than death, to see yet another rear wheel drive, slant or V8 powered Mopar in the hands of a woodchuck, getting smashed up on a Saturday night at the local fair.

you have to be a smart man to be able to install and understand how a system like that works. Im sorry about the (what are you on) comment. It was a shock to my system to see that kind of a car in that configureation.Have fun.

:boxing:

you are talking to the wrong person... FAIL!

epic_fail.jpg

to each their own but the only jumping car i dig is the general lee.

...and THAT was all fake. 8)

IMHO , experimentation is cool.

And hey, props for the guy doing it on a Mopar.......the more Mopars out there the better. :)

Dont slam the guy casue you dont "get it".

Lots of people don't "get' why we liek to dump money into 40 year old mopars.

Spike, Anyone willing to put that kind/amount of work and engineering into a mopar is at the top of my list :cheers:
Not my style either but respect where respect is DUE! 2 thumbs WAAAYY up
:thumbup: :thumbup:

This place rocks, so many different walks of life/backgrounds/opinions, and we can all get along....I'm assuming of course that the pokes are in jest ( I think they are ) Just like when I used to tease my brother about a 72 camaro he had painted sub lime....really?!.. oh well his car. :-D but man did I give him a heap of crap :lol:

Always had a soft spot for the M-bodies. And to see another one saved instead of in the local demo derbies is fine by me. For all the Mopar guys on here that don't like yours the way it is, remember there's a fate worse than death, to see yet another rear wheel drive, slant or V8 powered Mopar in the hands of a woodchuck, getting smashed up on a Saturday night at the local fair.
i love the M-bodies, i would like to get a lebaron wagon and a 77-79 dip ot baron

you have to be a smart man to be able to install and understand how a system like that works. Im sorry about the (what are you on) comment. It was a shock to my system to see that kind of a car in that configureation.Have fun.
its all good,
:boxing:

you are talking to the wrong person... FAIL!

epic_fail.jpg

no, your just in the wrong thread:thebirdm:

Spike, Anyone willing to put that kind/amount of work and engineering into a mopar is at the top of my list :cheers:
Not my style either but respect where respect is DUE! 2 thumbs WAAAYY up
:thumbup: :thumbup:

This place rocks, so many different walks of life/backgrounds/opinions, and we can all get along....I'm assuming of course that the pokes are in jest ( I think they are ) Just like when I used to tease my brother about a 72 camaro he had painted sub lime....really?!.. oh well his car. :-D but man did I give him a heap of crap :lol:
thanks, ive done a ton of work to it, and i still got a ton i wanna do

and i hear ya on giving eachother crap, me n my dad always poke fun at my cuzin bout chevs n buicks and he does the same to us bout mopars, but its all in good fun

...and THAT was all fake. 8)

IMHO , experimentation is cool.

And hey, props for the guy doing it on a Mopar.......the more Mopars out there the better. :)

Dont slam the guy casue you dont "get it".

Lots of people don't "get' why we liek to dump money into 40 year old mopars.

actually it wasnt all fake

this was no experiament either, i knew exactly what i was gettin myself into when i started this build

and you know its mopar or no car!

I might end up with bags on the rampage eventually... personally like bagged trucks better than the low riders with hydros. When I said I didnt get it... I wasn't sayin that to bash you, just so you know.

I might end up with bags on the rampage eventually... personally like bagged trucks better than the low riders with hydros. When I said I didnt get it... I wasn't sayin that to bash you, just so you know.
ive never cared for bags. i can drive around all day hittin the switches, with bags you gotta wait for the tank to fill, and IMO the PSSSSSS sounds like crap

Keep doin your thing Spike!=D>

you know i will8)

ive never cared for bags. i can drive around all day hittin the switches, with bags you gotta wait for the tank to fill, and IMO the PSSSSSS sounds like crap

you know i will8)

awe man I like that noise... to each his own I guess

-
Back