Beware new member "Prints Valiant"

-
Remember your $hitshow of sale ads? Did you clear up with EVERYBODY? Not that I needed the warnings, but I've gotten a few about you....
Stones/glasshouse comes to mind here. :rolleyes:
LOL!!! Maybe so, but this does smack of Bigboy68 sh*t. Fishing wanted ads, then going out & getting them to re-sell/mark up, only to lose the prospective buyer...now He's stuck with sh*t He don't want....so why not go to Paypal & screw the seller over, just sayin'.

I got screwed over by superfart (bigboy68) remember when he was superdart426

And then again by that Justin figgit clown. I don't remember his screen name but he got me for 20 bucks which isn't bad but still.... it's the principle.

being a long time member or having a post count doesn't qualify for a free pass on doing business.

@MoparMark91 took my money and ghosted. no replies to PM, mentions here on the board, email or directly messaged thru PP.

Mark Kidwell, if you're reading this: you know you did me dirty.

being a long time member or having a post count doesn't qualify for a free pass on doing business.

@MoparMark91 took my money and ghosted. no replies to PM, mentions here on the board, email or directly messaged thru PP.

Mark Kidwell, if you're reading this: you know you did me dirty.

I think you can't stop at one Green Flag. You gotta check multiple flags and put together a case if you want to do business with this person.

I know that's some work for those that sell a lotta parts. Oh well, you could go to a swap meet and sell your stuff in person for cash.

Remember that dickhead who joined the forum to get his hands on the magnum intake/head drill jig that another member made? Thank god for the ignore feature. Once one person has their username mentioned in one of these treads, I instantly put them on ignore. It's one other way to protect yourself.

I think you can't stop at one Green Flag. You gotta check multiple flags and put together a case if you want to do business with this person.

I know that's some work for those that sell a lotta parts. Oh well, you could go to a swap meet and sell your stuff in person for cash.
exactly this, a little investimagation goes a long way.

a lot of folks have nothing to lose by burning somebody, especially online where you can be anonymous and it has no real repercussions.

if i do you dirty it's damaging to my reputation as a mechanic and parts seller; it's also a very real possibility that we'll cross paths again at a swap meet IRL to meet the consequences there as well.

see ya'll at spring fling in the swap-- where you can give me cash monies for parts or tell me that i'm full of **** and you hate my guts in person!

a lot of folks have nothing to lose by burning somebody, especially online where you can be anonymous and it has no real repercussions.

if i do you dirty it's damaging to my reputation as a mechanic and parts seller; it's also a very real possibility that we'll cross paths again at a swap meet IRL to meet the consequences there as well.

see ya'll at spring fling in the swap-- where you can give me cash monies for parts or tell me that i'm full of **** and you hate my guts in person!
I agree. You get one shot at reputation and credibility.......That's something no-one can take away from you, but if you'll sell it for a lousy couple of hundred bucks.....You must need it more than I do.

Take my money (cash) !

IMG_6773.jpeg

IMG_6676.jpeg

Same difference to me. A brand new guy buying or selling anything should pay by postal money order unless someone can vouch for him
So you've only been here 6 months with a diplomat, in your mom's shed... who can vouch for you...
You should stay on the porch new-be....

3.3%, even on $1000 is pretty cheap buyer protection.

3.3%, even on $1000 is pretty cheap buyer protection.
Also, a cheap fee if you are planning to rip someone off. That's why I won't sell expensive stuff this way. Buyer pays $33 bucks in this case, then jerks your chain with a Paypal claim. No thanks. It's an absolute shame that we even have to worry about stuff like this...But it's reality in the world we live in today.

Remember your $hitshow of sale ads? Did you clear up with EVERYBODY? Not that I needed the warnings, but I've gotten a few about you....
Stones/glasshouse comes to mind here. :rolleyes:
Sorry, my needing humility post ended up in the wrong place

Posted a wanted ad for some A/C brackets recently. Answered ad, sent pics for approval, shipped item, he even acknowledged receipt of item in a PM. Never once contacted me to complain about any aspect of transaction, denying me a chance to try and make things right. Now filing a claim with PayPal to get his money back. Just posting as a warning to others who might answer any future wanted ads he might post. Sad that some individuals have no conscious.
Do you have a link to the ad that was posted? I looked through your post list , and Prints Valiant's posts and didn't see anything that looked like a wanted ad for A/C brackets. I might be able to help if I know more about what happened.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to the ad that was posted? I looked through your post list , and Prints Valiant's posts and didn't see anything that looked like a wanted ad for A/C brackets. I might be able to help if I know more about what happened.
Maybe he meant this? Post in thread 'S E Texas just N of Houston 225 slant engines manual transmissions, also lots of misc. slant parts' [FOR SALE] - S E Texas just N of Houston 225 slant engines manual transmissions, also lots of misc. slant parts

Edit: maybe they made a side deal through PM?

Maybe he meant this? Post in thread 'S E Texas just N of Houston 225 slant engines manual transmissions, also lots of misc. slant parts' [FOR SALE] - S E Texas just N of Houston 225 slant engines manual transmissions, also lots of misc. slant parts

Edit: maybe they made a side deal through PM?
I saw that but the seller (barbee6043) said he didn't have any A/C mounts. (post 5) How did Valiant Patrol and Prints Valiant get together for a "sale gone bad". THere's a reason why the staff here doesn't get involved in these things. We can chase our tails for days looking for a sale that never existed here.

I saw that but the seller (barbee6043) said he didn't have any A/C mounts. (post 5) How did Valiant Patrol and Prints Valiant get together for a "sale gone bad". THere's a reason why the staff here doesn't get involved in these things. We can chase our tails for days looking for a sale that never existed here.
Oof. People suck.

I posted the link waaayyyy back lol. Took me all of 2 minutes to figure out what happened. Has op provided any pics yet?
And I knew it wasn't Princess from the get go.

I sold some parts and even a car here ..... and I bought a car here too, sight unseen and sent the money... yikes!
Sold our Ramcharger here... aluminum heads... other smaller things.... I've bought a lot of parts here too... NEVER a bad transaction, thanks FABO. Maybe I've been lucky, I am being more cautious and I've always followed my gut instinct for whatever that's worth

-
Back