Beware of Johnparts and SuperT

-
I think we'll need Jason to confirm that before this thread is locked.:evil3:
Oh I didn't ask it to be locked. I was an asshole and thats that. I got involved in something I shouldn't have even though I was advised not to and it bit me in the ***. Life happens and I do my best to make everyone happy and I couldn't do anything in this situation. I screwed up and I have done what I can to rectify the situation just like anyone else would. I hope Jason see's that I didn't mean for this to develop the way they did but I hope the extra stuff I sent kinda says I'm sorry.

Excuse me if this sounds like a silly observation, but isn't $150 for heat-shrink and tubing rather excessive? I do my own wiring and these items are quite cheap. For just $60 i bought enough tubing and heatshrink to last me a few years! And the Ozito heat gun i use (ok, its made in China but it had a 3 year warranty and it is still going strong 4 years later) only cost $30. The amount of tubing and heatshrink required to do one engine loom would be an insignificant cost IMO, perhaps $20-25? And should have been taken into account in the first transfer of funds.

That was enough heat shrink to do several harness' not just one. There are details Jason left out that do make me look really shady but I guess I deserve that.

Sounds like johnparts is doing his best to make this as right as possible with the resources he has. It takes alot to man up and say he did wrong which he is doing. Eating humility does not taste good, we all know that.

Yup SuperT called me yesterday and gave me a tracking number for the parts that John had in his possession. John also included a procharger bracket that he had for a moder hemi. I wish it wouldn not have turned out like that but it did and hopefully I get my stuff in a few days and all this will be over with. I'm not going to push the issue that I paid for some services for John to make me a wiring harness to work on the Hemi swap. At this point I'd rather just take Johns apology, forgive him and move forward from this. SuperT went above and beyond in doing his part to make this right, throughout this ordeal he was the only one who contacted me to solve this issue. Again I hope all parties learn from this and move paast it as the Mopar Family is too small for things like this to take part in it.

Jason

Jason I appreciate you accepting the apology you are a good person and I messed up. I will send money as soon as its possible for me to do so.

Mods close this thread.. I recently received all my parts from Super T and Johnparts.. lets put this behind up in place or a happy new year!

-
Back