Bicycle commercial used my Duster (lots of tire thrashing)

-
Very cool, also a big fan of Sagan. Would let him use my car anytime! Is he as fun in person as he seems on TV interviews?
Really cool guy, He has a 70 Charger with a Indy headed, Supercharged stroker motor over in Slovakia. He tried to pay me for my the noise that started on the rear diff... cause it started while he was out there without me. I couldn’t be mad, it literally had to advise him to rev it to 5500 before shifting and never let up in Second during the donuts. It was the hardest I’ve ever abused a car... multiplied by handing over the keys and telling someone with no experience in junk cars to “do as I do”. He picked it up quick and I’m here to tell you, the car fought back. The tires gripped hard, the motor was underpowered at elevation, the Yukon sure-grip slipped bad when in a left turn, all things considered he pulled it off like a champ! Super cool guy!

Last edited:
New revelation with the Duster, getting it together for #318Fest next month in Alabama. Here is a video of progress and such.

Man I'd love to come down for your event! It's 1865 miles drive for me but if I can get my car sorted out and they open the borders I think I'm going to do it! No trailer! It has been a dream for me since you have been putting on events down there!

Cley

-
Back