Big block dart burn out video

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/DKWDPngenqE[/ame]

Finally got new tires on the dart. This time I got a video of me destroying them.

Rani likey

what engine is in there?

Thanks. It's an eddy headed 383 with m1 intake and solid lifter cam. Runs pretty well. This was done back behind an industrial park. This is not a public road and has only one entrance. It's about as safe as it gets when doin dumb stuff. Lol

Thanks. It's an eddy headed 383 with m1 intake and solid lifter cam. Runs pretty well. This was done back behind an industrial park. This is not a public road and has only one entrance. It's about as safe as it gets when doin dumb stuff. Lol

be careful even though im sure you know.

from the sound im guessing 9.0 - 9.5 compression ?

be careful even though im sure you know.

from the sound im guessing 9.0 - 9.5 compression ?

Ya I should be in the 9:1 range with the speed pro pistons and the light decking on the block. I'm guessing it's making around 400 up. Has tti headers and 3 " x pipe exhaust. The 4500 stall and 4:10 gears help out allot.

Ahhhhhhh she smell of rubber in the morning is better than coffee. She sounds nice! Now if I can only get my car going so I can respond with a video of my own.

I just watched it again... Third time! That car is really sweet man. Looks and sounds awesome!:burnout: Way to break in your tires!

I wish I had smellavison. Very nice!

Hell yeah. That's bada$$ right there.

Nice :burnout:
What's your horsepower estimate?
How many like that per set of tires? :D

-
Back