Big Block Dart members....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Forgot my login info. Filled out the forms but haven't heard nothing yet. Can someone please contact a Moderator to see if they can help me out? Had several threads that had some useful info in them....

I'm still on there, so I will try. Are your screen names the same as on this site?

I posted a question to the administrator. Sometimes it takes a few days for someone to get back to you. I don't know if there are any moderators on there anymore. They asked me to be one, because I still post there, but I am technologically challenged, so I declined.

I had the same problem. Right at the very bottom of the page in the black border, it says "contact us". Click on that and it gives you a drop down menu of problems, for example, registration issues, user name, etc. That is where I went to get mine sorted out. It took a few days but they sent me an e-mail with a new temporary password that got me back in, then you can set your own.

The admin over there said he sent you e-mails with new passwords, but if your e-mail address has changed you may not receive it. If you want to message me your e-mail addresses I can pass them on.

-
Back