-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68vert

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Factory correct looking radiator for my Barracuda. I have an 383 4 speed.
No junk or needing major repairs.
Shipping to 71964.
Thanks

I would suggest Glen-ray Radiators in Wausau, Wisconsin. Excellent service. I got tired of looking for used since the radiator shares the same part number as 426 Hemi cars and are usually ultra expensive, even for a core that needs rebuilding.

I would suggest Glen-ray Radiators in Wausau, Wisconsin. Excellent service. I got tired of looking for used since the radiator shares the same part number as 426 Hemi cars and are usually ultra expensive, even for a core that needs rebuilding.

I can attest to that! Great piece that cools well and looks spot on!!

Thanks guys,
Just thought I'd ask.
Any idea on prices?

I didn't know about the 426 hemi match up, ..... that explains a lot.....
That SINKS.....

Thanks guys,
Just thought I'd ask.
Any idea on prices?

I didn't know about the 426 hemi match up, ..... that explains a lot.....
That SINKS.....

they are around 1100.00 I have bought a few radiators from them

What do you mean by factory looking? Do you mean you want a copper radiator? Or one that fits and looks sizable to stock?

I have a radiator and it cools my 440 with ease but I upgraded to the ultimate Be cool setup when I relocated my battery.

Their radiators are a authorized Mopar reproduction part. They are correct. If you need a bigger radiator but don't require a "correct" one, good used or a aluminum one would be your best bet. But like 68original mentioned, if you're looking for a good used one, you are treading on 440/Hemi territory and even a junker will be expensive.

What do you mean by factory looking? Do you mean you want a copper radiator? Or one that fits and looks sizable to stock?

I have a radiator and it cools my 440 with ease but I upgraded to the ultimate Be cool setup when I relocated my battery.

I Just don't want a aluminum race looking one. I like factory look better. Doesn't have to numbers correct.
What does your old one look like?

Looking for a Factory correct looking radiator for my Barracuda. I have an 383 4 speed.
No junk or needing major repairs.
Shipping to 71964.
Thanks

Tim,

Call me before you do anything and I will come in to see what is going on.

I will be in Hot Springs in the morning, call me on my cell after 9:00AM.

Herb

I Just don't want a aluminum race looking one. I like factory look better. Doesn't have to numbers correct.
What does your old one look like?

It's aluminum but fits like a factory radiator. It isn't polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back