-
Status
Not open for further replies.

t/a guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1975 scamp bigblock 440 auto show ready great car will be at mopars unlimited show in desmoines on june 9th stop in and see the car 16500.I can email pics if they do not load

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,030
It looks good to me, even though i'm not in a position to buy now.
I would post some more details, converter, rear type and gear, disk or drum brakes and maybe some engine stats. would help gin up some intrest.

ford 8.8 rear 3.55 from mosher. Stock 440 with road runner cam runs good more of a show/driver than a racer, drives great no problems a all stays cool . Thanks for looking

I cant believe no one wants this car. Fit and finish is great.
I'm sure This will sell. It's friggin sweet. More pics will help as said above. I recommend getting it onto Feebay & Craigslist for the exposure. GLWS

P.s. Patience when selling can be your best friend. Don't rush it if you don't "Have" to. JM2C

Car draws attention

Attachments

• 2012 mopar show 001.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 737
I cant believe no one wants this car. Fit and finish is great.

It's a 16,000 dollar 75 scamp. It's a very small market that it may sell to. Your gonna have to really be patient man.

You need more pictures too. Int, engine bay, trunk, under carriage ....etc

Tanks for the comments. The first person to look at it will be the owner,. fit and finish is great. Its a fun ride

What time did you leave Mopars unlimited. I got there about 1:00 and didn't see it

I looked at this car in Auburn Indiana. Its a very nice car. It will need the engine removed and bay painted to be cherry.

car is show ready everthing is detailed top to bottom inside and out engine was gone through when installed and painted and detailed under hood . Come and take a look it will at good guys show in desmoines Ia Ill post what day soon Thanks for looking. Sorry tried to upload under hood photo having trouble

car is show ready everthing is detailed top to bottom inside and out engine was gone through when installed and painted and detailed under hood . Come and take a look it will at good guys show in desmoines Ia Ill post what day soon Thanks for looking. Sorry tried to upload under hood photo having trouble

it looks to me as if the engine bay is black, if it is that would be a major turn off to most mopar folks...

please correct me if I am wrong

Engine done same as hood ,blue engine , didnt know if it should be same as body never owened a car this new. Thanks for looking

Ditch the moons,put on some Plymouth dog dishes.
We keep hearing how cherry it is,so let's see some pics.
So far it looks good from 10'.

Drop the '1' off the number, that's more realistic. Not the right body style for the price your asking. Pictures will help a lot. There is also no information or pictures on the depth of the restoration, if any. Like other's have said, it's a small market for this, close to non existent, not when you can get a more popular 67-72 in the same shape for way less.

No offense, just saying...

Body work is expensive its real smooth, contact me if your interested in the car thanks. Better body than some cars 3 times the money . My first A body its a fun car ,have a great weekend.

I have other pic up on e body forum,having trouble getting them up on here . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back