Big Chief in bad wreck

-
Minor injuries according to media updates.

Sucks the car is tore up.

The other guy (CHUCKY)crossed over and hit the back of Chief's car that made him lose control. From what I read

He posted on FB that he will be back.
Also advised also to not send him any money for the rebuild.
He said he hasn't set up any 'gofundme" accounts for himself.
Glad to see him issue that statement.

Good entertainment, I like watching the show.

There is always a scumb bag ready to milk money from well wishers that are ready to help and donate money. I'm glad he said "send no money" so people know.

Where do the guys on that show get there money??..i mean big chief said he had over $160k in that car..

I could see the network providing the needed cash to rebuild.
He is one of the main people of the show.
It also is good subject matter.

Where do the guys on that show get there money??..i mean big chief said he had over $160k in that car..

And he has raced for 15k a couple times.

Well, he either has a ridiculous income from that business or it's coming from the Mexican connection.

If what's left of those two cars is reality, then I don't want any part of reality.........:D

I'm glad they're both ok, and hate 2 nice cars got destroyed.....but I just gotta wonder if he's thought about his very own words any? "Just because we're dumbasses, don't mean you should be too." #-o

The show is very entertaining and you have to say they do have some very fast cars, but anyone with any intelligence should know better then to race a car with that much power on the street is just plain stupid. Its only a matter of time before someone on that show has an accident that takes a life. The street is just not the place to race. Thats why there are drag strips that prep the track and have the proper safety equipment should there be an accident. Ive read on this forum so many times that dyno sheets are great but time slips are real. The same goes for street racing, its nice to say I blew him away but if its a race car then put it on a track, get a time slip and race on a set of real lights.
I wont stop watching this show as its entertaining and it beats the hell out of the stupid reality shows. Im glad he is going to be alright and I wonder if there will be any mindset change about street racing in his future.
Rod

One of the rules there use to be was if you get squirrely let out.On the show the now race for bigger money so that's not in affect.Originally Texas has a top ten on okc has a top ten and we would invite others .Put 3 to 4 hundred in the pot per car plus spectator donations and run for the pot.The only money that came out of the spectator donations would go to security and it was customary to tip if you won.

I think the show is awesome. I love street racing. I had a blast doing it.

really? how do they get away with hosting those multi-car races on the "street" like that and seemingly never get busted...?? Horse$#!t I say - do they drive their cars on the street - sure they do, I do mine - but I just don't buy it that ALL the races are clandestine street races. :violent1: JM2C :twisted:
This just proves that EVERYTHING is real on that show. :banghead:

Don't get me wrong here - I feel bad for them and hope they both are ok and enjoy a speedy recovery - too bad for the cars too!!

really? how do they get away with hosting those multi-car races on the "street" like that and seemingly never get busted...?? Horse$#!t I say - do they drive their cars on the street - sure they do, I do mine - but I just don't buy it that ALL the races are clandestine street races. :violent1: JM2C :twisted:

If you pay attention you will notice that most of the races are held at the same location. The "street" is really a quiet, fairly smooth access road/street that is in front of El Reno airport by a bunch of industrial buildings. The only real "street racer" on the show is farm truck.

That being said, It's what it is, ENTERTAINMENT and nothing else. An hour of the day to fade into oblivion and let your mind and body relax. I love the show and all the forced one liners, fake rivalry's and contrived drama that are scripted for them by the producers/writers.

It's stupid, funny, fast and all about hot rods, so what's not to like?

Ah ha - I did notice that where they race was usually the same place.. yea, I haven't missed an episode.. :D LOVE the Dominator Dart!!

If you pay attention you will notice that most of the races are held at the same location. The "street" is really a quiet, fairly smooth access road/street that is in front of El Reno airport by a bunch of industrial buildings. The only real "street racer" on the show is farm truck.

That being said, It's what it is, ENTERTAINMENT and nothing else. An hour of the day to fade into oblivion and let your mind and body relax. I love the show and all the forced one liners, fake rivalry's and contrived drama that are scripted for them by the producers/writers.

It's stupid, funny, fast and all about hot rods, so what's not to like?

I know its TV and entertainment. TV Show must reserve the road. But When we use to race 90% of the cars all came on trailers like the show just faster now. We raced in the same spot every weekend. All the haters are just jealous.:finga:

-
Back