Big Dodge Truck!

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
THis Dodge was sitting up the road from where I live.... I just thought I would snap a few pics for your enjoyment. NOt sure what model or year it is.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 317
  • photo3.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 318
  • photo4.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 309
Love those cab overs. It's roughly around a early 1970-1971 LNT or LVT1000.

And how exactly do you suppose he got an antique plate for THAT??? They gave me crap for not having the correct wheels!

u think it looks funny now u should see it with the cab flipped up,that whole lower section in front stays down.

And how exactly do you suppose he got an antique plate for THAT??? They gave me crap for not having the correct wheels!

I noticed that and wondered that too. I talked to some guy at a old antique tractor pull and he was using a late 1960's or early 1970's cabover Freightliner to haul his tractors around and he also had antique plates on as well. I asked him about the antique plates,and was told by the notary you can't use that vehicle to haul anything. His reply was there are ways around it and just need to do your homework. My thought was it's who you know and who you blow.

I will probably get antique tags for my big truck anyway when I'm done with it.

Attachments

• HPIM0485.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 190
  • HPIM0488.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 190
I noticed that and wondered that too. I talked to some guy at a old antique tractor pull and he was using a late 1960's or early 1970's cabover Freightliner to haul his tractors around and he also had antique plates on as well. I asked him about the antique plates,and was told by the notary you can't use that vehicle to haul anything. His reply was there are ways around it and just need to do your homework. My thought was it's who you know and who you blow.

I will probably get antique tags for my big truck anyway when I'm done with it.

Hey J-Miller! That truck of yours is awesome. Which I had one of them.

Hey J-Miller! That truck of yours is awesome. Which I had one of them.

Thanks for compliment 65dartcharger. I wish I could keep it at my house to work on it more,but for now it's stays on a buddy's farm. I do work on it from time to time when the mood strikes me.

I'm surprise you don't have one of those :)
I almost did back in 2005 when I bought a doner truck(for the fenders and hood) for the one I have. I still wouldn't mind having one.....especially with a Detroit Diesel in it:burnout:.

The big Dodge must have the correct wheels on it - LOL

I think either of the trucks shown on this thread would make a great car hauler.

-
Back