Big Duck Restores A Toad!

-

Bill Crowell

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! My name is Baby Huey, and I'm a big, overgrown duck who doesn't know his own strength. Here I am with the '22 Dodge Bros. touring car that I restored:

babyhueyandcar.jpg

Well, I discovered that I couldn't get into nearly enough trouble with the Dodge Bros. because it wasn't fast enough. Clearly, I needed a car with MoPower, and with which I could accidentally smash a lot of things. (In other words, a car that, like me, doesn't know its own strength.) So I put a built 360 into a Toad. I named it "Dwezill", and here's the resto:

resto.jpg

Now this car meets all of my requirements because when it pops a wheelie I can't steer!

They're cheapie Recaro copies, made in China, I think, but the quality isn't too bad. I bought them from Ying Kit Wong, who's located at 10668 Shepherd Drive, Richmond, B.C., V6X 4C2, Canada. But what a hassle and expense getting them through customs! I strongly recommend that you find them in the your own country instead. I'll never buy anything that has to go through customs again.

very nice. i love the blue interior. hopefully mine will look like that someday. i am not looking forward to the bodywork portion of my car. mostly because i dont do bodywork. but anyhow, that is a beautiful car. its nice to see a less common mopar. keep up the great work.

-
Back