Big *** fan

-
I was going to say watch out when you use it for a painting exhaust fan; it could pull dirt in wherever it sources air from. But thinking about it, sounds like you would filter that air.

I saw a mini version of Moparmat2000's rig on a radiator fan on a show car. Pretty cool as the fan and shroud were ultra thin on the back of the radiator, motor was down and away, and was belt driven. The water pump pulley was about 1 inch from the fan. It had a little chrome chainguard on its belt. I was going to ask who made it but the owner was gone.

when I was building my 55'x100' shop hay barn I bought a chicken house fan to go up top in the end of it. As I was cutting hole for louvers and fan it was 100 degrees and up against the roof it was hot and the fan was sitting on ground at the other end so I plugged it up. I was amazed at the air flow I was getting 100 ft away so I decided it would do more good on the ground. I went ahead and put louvers in but I went to Lowe's and bought a landscape wagon to put fan in. That was a good decision because being in wagon I can move it around of turn it in the direction I am working, move it from one shop to other down there or hook it to my trailer ball and move it 1/4 mi up to shop by my house. Been working great for several years, Joe

I was going to say watch out when you use it for a painting exhaust fan; it could pull dirt in wherever it sources air from. But thinking about it, sounds like you would filter that air.

got another fan for the paint fumes.....in the back you can see my filter door....there are two filters in every space...

paint of upper color.jpg

-
Back