Big Hello From AZ

-

drock5120

Reaction score
Good Day to All,

I wanted to drop in and say Hello to all the A body fans. First I would like to say thank you for all the great posts. It has already helped me a great deal. OK, on to the fun stuff. I recently bought a 71' Dart with a slant 6, the car is a mixture of stock and aftermarket parts. The 6 is not usable but many of the parts on it are, So they will go up for sale. I want to drop in a 440, a 5 speed manual, and a dana 60. as for grip I am going to mini tub and put as much rubber as I can under it. I want to run 11.0 and keep it really streetable. Exterior really nothing crazy to change it's a beautiful car just a couple small dents to take out. Oh I am going to put on a Hemi Hood.
I am sure you will see me around asking questions and hopefully answering them once I get a little experience. thanks for the future help

God Bless,

Welcome to FABO ! :cheers:Sounds like a great project ,pics are always appreciated !As far as a mopar 5-speed goes Check out page 15 of the april 2010 isse of Mopar enthusiast Mcleod is building a five speed trans that is supposed to have the same external dimensions as the A833.Good luck on your build !

Welcome aboard drock! You've found the best Mopar site there is. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy on the questions -- somebody will have an answer for you.

OK Guys lots of requests for pics and I understand. I will try to get some up by Monday morning. NO a lot of progress yet but I really just got the car. Plus I'm working in a really small space so I really have to section my work. Right now I'm just clearing the engine bay and once that's set I'll strip it down and start filling some holes. I'll get on those pics promise.

God Bless...

Good Day to All,

I wanted to drop in and say Hello to all the A body fans. First I would like to say thank you for all the great posts. It has already helped me a great deal. OK, on to the fun stuff. I recently bought a 71' Dart with a slant 6, the car is a mixture of stock and aftermarket parts. The 6 is not usable but many of the parts on it are, So they will go up for sale. I want to drop in a 440, a 5 speed manual, and a dana 60. as for grip I am going to mini tub and put as much rubber as I can under it. I want to run 11.0 and keep it really streetable. Exterior really nothing crazy to change it's a beautiful car just a couple small dents to take out. Oh I am going to put on a Hemi Hood.
I am sure you will see me around asking questions and hopefully answering them once I get a little experience. thanks for the future help

God Bless,

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back