big hello from S.C.

-

MY68/6GT

Reaction score
Glad To Be Here
NEED HELP WITH NEW RIMS...want to put 17" on my 68 dart but need to know what with and max backspace i can get awy width any suggestion???

Welcome MY68/6GT
We have all the help you need here.
Post your help needed in the help susp thread and someone will get with you.
Jump on in and enjoy.

Welcome neighbor. I checked your profile first since some use SC for souuthern california. I'm at 29642 :)
I've never put aftermarket wheels on any car. Before internet (back in the stone age LOL) the only option was drive to a retailer like Greenville wheel and Rim to let those guys determine what would work and what wouldn't.
To see the different wheel designs hanging on the car helped in decision making too. Cheers

Whats up from G-Ville?! Welcome to the site. I've never tried to fit those rims but from my limited experience, I would say you could go with a 17x7 or 17x8 with 4.5 in of backspacing. Every car has it subtle differences in how the rear is centered and which rear you have etc. Jack it up, put a wheel on there, and do a LOT of measuring before you order some wheels.

Mike

i got it from a tech at boyd coddingtons,not far off with your measurements gonna go with the 17" x7, 4.5 bs front and a 17" x 7 4.0 bs in rear and staggar the tire walls for the height of the front and rear thanks guys

let me know of any shows in the midlands(from camden,now at myrtle beach) so i can come hang out with my mopar brothren

-
Back