Big hello

-

67 gt

A Wog boy who loves his Mopars !
Reaction score
Hi all i just joined this site and its great to know im not alone here, and its nice to see we all have a love for these mopars.Ive purchased a 67 dart gt from the US all numbers matching 273, 4 barrell carb version, TQF auto and it will arrive here in Melbourne Australia on the 19th of this month and i cannot wait for this girl to arrive.Ive loved and had the Aussie versions like your 65 cudas only in a 4 door version , unfinished project charger which had big $$$$ spent only to sell it for less than i spent on the spray job due to my 1st born son and needed the money to find a place to set up house. 20 years later 2 grown up boys and i have plenty of time on my hands and some unfinish business that is to show off one of these great classic cars.

Welcome to FABO

I have been lucky enough to have visited youe country. It is beautiful and the people great.

You will enjoy this site as there are many great people.

I have also just joined and am having a blast interacting with the group'

Love to see some pictures when you can

Ma Snart

My cuda for your viewing pleasure - more in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00639.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 82
Thanks to you all for your replys,much appreciated and when the girl arrives i will post some pics of her.

Thanks TX Dart sorry for the late reply, see you have the sedan version, car landed in OZ on Saturday and is in customs at the moment hopefully it will be in my hands next week. Cheers!!!!

-
Back