Big Sky notchback

-
Nice car and the hard work has certainly paid off.......
Where in Montana do you live?
I'm about 60 miles north of the Montana border in Southern Alberta. (Lethbridge)

If it takes off and runs, the exhaust is pointing west already and you can bet your *** I'll post a video.

Thanks guys. Back this evening. Hopefully with perma-grin and good news.

68 Barracuda 440 cam break in: [ame]http://youtu.be/LR22_c64VDQ[/ame]

Nice car and the hard work has certainly paid off.......
Where in Montana do you live?
I'm about 60 miles north of the Montana border in Southern Alberta. (Lethbridge)

Glendive. Far eastern MT along I94.

1968 440 barracuda idle and rev: [ame]http://youtu.be/eJUOjXq896I[/ame]

1968 barracuda 440 idle.: [ame]http://youtu.be/ly5_JzchmcM[/ame]

sounds great ! have you taken it for a spin yet.

I took it down the road and back. We just bled the brakes for the first time this am so I took it easy. Very mild mannered, great throttle response.

MTmopars Finally get to see how the colors will work together. I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

hahahaha,

If I had read this int/ext color combo plan in one of those 'what to paint' posts,
'silver top, yellow cut line, purple lower, white interior with color matching 2 stripe inlays'

I would have laughed Myself to tears...

---Not really a 'notch fan ---

All that being said,
My Humble compliments! The 'combo is Just Superlative !,
The same would not work on an fastback.

Eat Your heart out foose !!!!

Sounds awesome. I always thought the notches just look great from the rear! I probably should see someone about that affliction......

You would not believe how many funny faces I saw when I'd tell them the color combo I had planned. My mother was the biggest vocal critic before it was painted. I think it works well together because the gray has a lot of purple in it and the sublime stripe sets the 2 off.

I like the color combo and wheels, I am at the same point of my project as you are, and I have 4yrs in my project. congrats looks great

Took home a Gold trophy at our local car show. Exactly 15 months after buying the car.
10455866_10202880290341429_383178838519891739_n.jpg

Congrats to you on your award MTmopars!! It's definetly a nice looking ride for sure!!

I for the most part am not a fan of plum crazy on 60s cars, but I gotta dmit this car really looks good, the whole combo just works , nice job and good luck with it

Glendive. Far eastern MT along I94.

Back in 82, I picked up a Deuce Coupe...(32 Ford) in Plevna, Montana, so I'm familiar, a little anyway, with that part of Montana. Just returned from a swing into the West with my wife. SD, Wyoming, Western Montana, Washington, BC, then back into Washington, to Oregon (got to meet Mark Worman with Graveyard Car. He's not the jerk in person that he appears like on his show. Nice guy) then back into Wyoming, Idaho, SD and back into Iowa in a drenching rainstorm.

Looks like you have a very nice notchback. I'm hoping to get into a notchback next year and make a daily driver out of one while they're halfway affordable. Your color combination interests me.

-
Back