Big *** Spider

-
Here is 1 4 ya Rusty. Kim

544C1C77-594A-4057-8F26-A0468E9DA7B6.jpeg

32E1BF8B-7800-4C6C-95F8-3E59C27C7DDA.jpeg

6B9FAA55-4EE3-4FDD-9E18-E9FFF967E9D3.jpeg

20A777DB-DB17-457F-A28A-AC1397597848.jpeg

63FB28D3-E1F5-40FF-A032-6D0484C13947.jpeg

Rusty don't like spiders and snakes and that what it takes to...……………………………………………………. ! lol
The only good spider is a dead spider. same with wasp and yellowjackets.

That's a good song! I'm a big Jim Stafford fan. This is my favorite!

I love spiders as long as they don't get on me. The only ones I've ever killed "just to kill" were black widows and brown recluses. This here is a brown wolf spider. It's a whopper john. That's a TWO BY SIX it's sittin on. I'm leavin her be because she'll kill and eat all kinda other pesky varmints. We grow um big in Jones County. lol

View attachment 1715374350
That's a "Fisher" spider, look 'em up, big as the palm of Your hand. I have some in My garage from time to time, basically harmless, but will eat minnows etc., hence the nickname...............

I love spiders as long as they don't get on me. The only ones I've ever killed "just to kill" were black widows and brown recluses. This here is a brown wolf spider. It's a whopper john. That's a TWO BY SIX it's sittin on. I'm leavin her be because she'll kill and eat all kinda other pesky varmints. We grow um big in Jones County. lol

View attachment 1715374350
That’s just a little one. It’s the big Silver Spiders that hang out by the front porch you have to worry about....

1AF03D19-78AF-411E-8E9F-6F0B36C21728.jpeg

And don’t even get me started on the flying horned Scorpions...they will attack almost anything that moves!

5447F45F-DC61-45C3-B821-65B2B0115301.jpeg

:lol:

I love spiders! They are the most efficient killing machine on the planet. I remember visiting my brother in Spain when I was about 14. He was in the navy, based in Rota, but he lived about 20 miles off base. One morning, he went out to trim the hedges around the property, and big black widows were running everywhere. He had no shirt, shorts, and sandals on. When one would run up his arm, he'd just brush it off.
I love spiders..the wife on the other hand has a huge phobia.. screams for me if she sees one. I try to save it and let it go outside, but sometimes she just won't have that. Sorry, spider-guy.

I love spiders! They are the most efficient killing machine on the planet. I remember visiting my brother in Spain when I was about 14. He was in the navy, based in Rota, but he lived about 20 miles off base. One morning, he went out to trim the hedges around the property, and big black widows were running everywhere. He had no shirt, shorts, and sandals on. When one would run up his arm, he'd just brush it off.
I love spiders..the wife on the other hand has a huge phobia.. screams for me if she sees one. I try to save it and let it go outside, but sometimes she just won't have that. Sorry, spider-guy.

I forgot about the wolf spider that crawled between my feet when I was putting a hemi dual exhaust on my ram, I stepped on it , and about 3-400 babies took off all over the place, I didn't want that many anything around, grabbed a can of carb cleaner ,and got most all of them , if not all of them !

I forgot about the wolf spider that crawled between my feet when I was putting a hemi dual exhaust on my ram, I stepped on it , and about 3-400 babies took off all over the place, I didn't want that many anything around, grabbed a can of carb cleaner ,and got most all of them , if not all of them !
One got away. And he knows who you are.

I hate spiders. They are miniature vampires. It's my only phobia. I will fight a 6'6" biker but run like a little girl from a tiny spider.
Snakes, rats,mice, anything else, I'm ok with.
Spiders die when I'm around.

I find spiders utterly fascinating. They've been on this planet for millions of years. Need a home? Shoot one out of your ***. Connect to that waving leaf. Connect to that tree. Connect to that house siding. How to connect? Shoot a little out your *** to catch the wind and fly over. Engineer a web, using stuff out of your ***, which is an engineering marvel...stronger than steel. Also, adjust the tensile strength and thickness based on where you are on the web. Oh, by the way, this web not only has to withstand all of the points it connects to moving, it has to catch flying objects, and not break...sensitive enough you can feel it on the other side of of this web, run over, and wrap your food up for another day. Also, this web has to withstand 30 MPH winds. By the way, you'll have to find a way to survive -10 degree weather for a few weeks, and below freezing for 4 months, and keep your species alive. Also, even though you kill most pests that humans hate, and that spread disease (mosquitoes, flies) they will despise you. Good luck!
I don't kill any of these marvels if I can help it.

I don't mind the huntsman, wolf, fishers, ect. My wife and kids also like watching them and realize that they serve a purpose. We also have brown recluses and black widows here. They're pretty common actually, but I do relocate them to the outdoors. The other ones can stay whether inside or outside. My favorite are the really big huntsman looking ones that live in the funnel shaped webs, and the giant orb weavers with the lightning bolts in their webs. Haven't seen any big females lately but my son has a male living behind his window screen. Interesting animals to watch. Had millions of spiders on me throughout my life, but to my knowledge I've never been bit.

This will add a little excitement to your morning commute...........:rofl:

upload_2019-8-8_8-28-7.jpeg

I have 2 little colonies of an unknown breed living inside the side view mirrors of the Ram :lol:. Every drive I brush off the web they build over the mirror. Every night they build another :lol:. I don't really like the idea of squirting a nasty insecticide in there.

Not big at all... Didn’t see who made this. Only a few inches across. That’s a 4x4 post behind it. Sanding my deck boards and this was right in front of my face. Only saw it after it caught some of the dust.

9DC368F2-73CB-47E6-A931-CDE75A1A659B.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back