Big to small u-joints

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I tried researching first, but came up with too many options and confused me.
What is the part number for the big to small conversation u-joints? I have small yoke pinion and 727. The driveshaft I bought is large yoke. I remember that Napa sold them, but couldn't find the number. I would assume Advance and Rockauto has them too.
Thanks!

Thank you! I see the difference between the 1350 and 7260 style now.
I need the 7260-7290 style. Thank you again.

7260 to 7290 u-joint or vice -versa ---Spicer 5-527X ---- Precision (Moog ) 347 ---- TRW ( Federal-Mogul ) 20226

There is almost ever kind of conversion joint. I have a 1330 to 7290 for my TKO swap to stock drive shaft..

To the best of my knowledge, that conversion u-joint will be greaseable. Can not get a solid non-drilled one. Joint is not as strong as solid one. Found this out a long time ago, which is why I changed everything out for the larger solid one.

To the best of my knowledge, that conversion u-joint will be greaseable. Can not get a solid non-drilled one. Joint is not as strong as solid one. Found this out a long time ago, which is why I changed everything out for the larger solid one.
upload_2020-10-29_16-42-16.png

Thanks folks! I ordered a pair of the Moog 347s from Advance auto for $41.00 shipped. They should be here tomorrow.

-
Back