• 17 in

Votes: 70 43.5%
  • 18 in

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • 20 in

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
-
I personally like the big wheel look...I have chosen 17 inch all the way around...I have 17x7 in the front on 205 tires and on the rear I have 17x8 on 275 M&H RACEMASTERS

I will be putting different wheels on soon and will be going with 17 inch again...I personally don't think the BIG wheel takes away from the classic stance if done right....people look twice to see that I have 17 inch on my car and don't say a bad word about it..it fills the wheel well up a little more as well

:burnout:Wayne

No, your car looks great. The way you did it works. I've seen your car in person sitting downtown MF, and it looks just as good up close.

No, your car looks great. The way you did it works. I've seen your car in person sitting downtown MF, and it looks just as good up close.

you seen my car in the falls...by NINOS...????

that's parked in front of my work...I can keep an eye on it from my office....but the Men Falls cops pull behind it with the squad or the motorcycle enough so I don't have to worry...lol...lol
they don't like it...they look it over top to bottom and then come in by me in my office and shoot the bull for a bit and tell me whats wrong with it..lol..lol

thanks by the way for the props

:burnout:Wayne

-
Back