bigblockdart sold!

-
Sorry, never been there, is it as lame as Moparts? Sorry, the only Mopar site for me is FABO, the C-Body site ant the new FJM-body site...:toothy10:

I never go there anyway. I did post a for sale ad there once. lol

Used to be a really good site a few years ago.... then politics took over and a ton of people left, but it was also common place to be bullied into leaving, sort of a "good ole boy" feeling there. Used to have a ton of good info though, things kept changing and I rarely go there anymore.

Hay does this mean we can go over there and start a bunch of ****?

As long as you have no car knowledge and want to piss people off intentionally :)

After reading what Bill had to say in that thread, sounds like it might work out best for all. If the site had functionality problems that Bill didn't have the time or expertise to solve, the change is a good thing.

its still has all the good info on it, the tech pages are all back. nothing bad about it really. only change is it got some ads. if you surf here ads obviously don't bother you. i don't really see what is such a shame about it.

I hall ,

I know this site with the rebuild of my Dart ( there is 7/8 years) , effectively on this site the politic is bigblock or nothing and for the slant 6 and small block there is not really help but i know three or for people very very good .

Now wen you see the reason of the administrator and if its true well welcome at this "Phil" and good luck for a best website with her help .

Be a administrator with passion but have not a technical level for this job is very hard i know , i want the best for this website and the return of her original spirit .

My guess is they will slowly change the site to cater to a larger group, Its 100% business now. I hope Bill doesnt regret it later.

I wonder if the company is hiring ? I couod use a second pay check, LOL

I hope it stays basically the same. I used to go over quite regular, but have not in a year or so. It was always a great site for good info. Matt

..................I've been a member there since 06, the 1st site i joined.............there is a great bunch of guys/gals over there......i've had lots of fun there.........kim......

I have been a member there for many years and I learned a ton of stuff from the people there. I really don't go over there too much anymore b/c there isn't as much traffic as there used to be. Still a good site with alot of good people.

I know this site with the rebuild of my Dart ( there is 7/8 years) , effectively on this site the politic is bigblock or nothing and for the slant 6 and small block there is not really help but i know three or for people very very good .

well it is called big block dart. and thats a load of crap anyway. i've seen a ton of info change hands on snall block stuff and even brand X crap. you ask over there and someone will help.

Maybe yall could buy the site to make sure all the good stuff like tech info gets preserved. There's always copy/paste. Long as it's changed around just enough they couldn't do anything on a copyright issue.

I hope not. Hell, I hope the whole site stays there.

:(

dont sell FABO, ever! keep it in the 'family'

may I have the power to do the same with my dart....

I joined there a while back.....but I don't like the format. This one is MUCH better and easier to use. At least to me. It would be cool if we could get a tech and FAQ area though.

I used to go there,but got better info here.Im sure Bill will still run RMS which is a good thing.

-
Back