BigBoy 68

-
Even the worst scumbags are nice from time to time....and I know a few. A couple that come right to mind is my POS son-in-law and a brother-in-law. Luckily they don't come around anymore cuz they finally got it through their thick skulls that I will probably put a hole in their thick skull if they did show up again.

It’s funny how the new cast jumps on the band wagon to give him a beat down even though lots of them have never even had any kind of dealings with him.
As a new 'cast member', I have not dealt directly as a trade of parts, but I have had to deal several times with the aftermath of the shitty deals or promises made.
So call me a non-player or whatever, but some of us are here to try and mop up the mess.

He tried to pull that wimpy **** on me gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today but I was too smart and saw through it and said no I would I keep my part till I got a buyer that's got the color of green I'm looking for..I can spot a shady person in their choice of words and narcissistic behavior.....I ran....fastttt

-
Back