BigBoy 68

-
Last he was asking was 280+ship.
Make an offer, I don't need it...like most of the stuff I have been dragging around for 20yrs.
This, one my ld340's, full ported set of 308 heads, front sway bars, disc brake spindles/arms, cranks, 400 blocks, drag lites, brand new roller rocker arms. I've collected so much...but lost sight of the goal..which was to finish my own car and just keep what I need for it.
20220126_090456.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone here should answer his ad with the following;

“Hi! I’m a broke *** looser on welfare & a drug addict receiving workers comp, will you take a payment plan until I get my monthly check?”

Then curse him out and call him greedy when he says no!

Is this the guy that plays with other peoples money?
Makes money using other peoples parts/money

Is this the guy that plays with other peoples money?
Makes money using other peoples parts/money
Yes, he would ship parts to LeAnna (Cudachick68) for powder coating, rant and race at the time it takes to have it done, drag his feet on color choice, demand/insist on his work being done first, sent to him before full payment.

All this was being done rudely while he inadvertently and unknowingly pushing LeAnna into his employee. He would take other peoples parts saying he would get the powder coating work done and ship it to LeAnna. Then try and get tough on her like he was her boss.

LeAnna doesn’t play that game.

If he is actually in the hospital, best wishes for him.
I wouldn’t doubt someone put him in there. Probably deserves it.

Yes, he would ship parts to LeAnna (Cudachick68) for powder coating, rant and race at the time it takes to have it done, drag his feet on color choice, demand/insist on his work being done first, sent to him before full payment.

All this was being done rudely while he inadvertently and unknowingly pushing LeAnna into his employee. He would take other peoples parts saying he would get the powder coating work done and ship it to LeAnna. Then try and get tough on her like he was her boss.

LeAnna doesn’t play that game.

Simply to clarify, I never send parts home to anybody without payment so that part is not true.

I did get used as a parts warehouse more than once though due to his habit of selling stuff to people before they even hit my bench for restoration. "Impatience" is too light of a word in my opinion.

These threads always dredge up a lot of bad memories I'm glad are in the past. I suspect this one, like all the countless others that preceded it, will be inexplicably deleted as well. Personally I think they perform a Public Service and should be left intact.

Boy, this is a hot button.
He "bought" a transmission from me, took almost 2 years before I said enough.
I sold it to the first one with cash.
Learned a lesson from that guy.

I have some Associates I wouldn't call them friends but they're narcissistic and they think this whole world revolves around them they're complete idiots

Everyone here should answer his ad with the following;

“Hi! I’m a broke *** looser on welfare & a drug addict receiving workers comp, will you take a payment plan until I get my monthly check?”

Then curse him out and call him greedy when he says no!
Uhhh, you'll have better luck if you spell LOSER correctly!

1 Austin.jpg

So just in case there's not enough crap on this guy, allow me to jump in. I bought a complete 833OD setup from him. The packaging was utter ****, and the parts were questionable at best. I got the well known woeismeimadisabledwhateveronwelfaresadsack bullshit. I would not deal with him again if he was giving stuff away. If anyone wants his name, address, or phone number shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to rat him out.

He sent me PMs at FBBO inquiring about a few things that I was selling.
I told him to go away...I heard of his reputation and wanted nothing to do with him. He pretended to be all surprised at my opinions of him.

Back in 2020 I ran a for sale ad on here and craigslist for an OD 4sp trans, bell, fork, inspection cover, and shifter. He replied to my ad on Craigslist. We agreed on a price of $800.00 complete AND a payment plan! At the time I didn't know of his reputation on FABO. Ron was first in line (2 other buyers in line)
I met up with him at 2020 Carlisle and we agreed in writing for $100.00 non-refundable deposit and full payment and pick up by September 26, 2020 [Ron's own terms]. Well, by mid-September, I still didn't receive any payments, and the problems/issues began. Check was late, can't get transportation, not feeling well, on and on. I extended the full payment, pick up date twice until December 2020. Long story short, in Jan 2021 I informed Ron I am ending our agreement and relisted my ad. Then the calls and emails began, changing/promising pick-up dates, etc. Around mid-February, he started demanding his deposit back, I refused and cited the receipt we both signed @ Carlisle. He couldn't comprehend what "non-refundable" meant. Then the threatening emails/voicemails started. He will have me arrested, etc, I told him, "Go ahead". I'm still waiting for my day in court.
This threads' resurrection reminded me that I still have copies of his correspondence/emails etc, on my old computer.
It also reminded me why I won't take payment plans.
I was so looking forward to being on "Judge Judy".

Last edited:
It’s gotta be frustrating when the person you’re dealing with doesn’t understand the basics of a written business agreement. Even more so when they were the other party signing/agreeing to it.

And using the ‘sad’ story as an excuse to get out of a business agreement is super questionable.

I thought this thread was deleted !!
You won't see me deleting it!
Simply to clarify, I never send parts home to anybody without payment so that part is not true.

I did get used as a parts warehouse more than once though due to his habit of selling stuff to people before they even hit my bench for restoration. "Impatience" is too light of a word in my opinion.

These threads always dredge up a lot of bad memories I'm glad are in the past. I suspect this one, like all the countless others that preceded it, will be inexplicably deleted as well. Personally I think they perform a Public Service and should be left intact.
I knew this guy wasn't all that good to deal with but didn't know about all of what's been mentioned here. Geez. And if it's deleted it won't be done by me!
So just in case there's not enough crap on this guy, allow me to jump in. I bought a complete 833OD setup from him. The packaging was utter ****, and the parts were questionable at best. I got the well known woeismeimadisabledwhateveronwelfaresadsack bullshit. I would not deal with him again if he was giving stuff away. If anyone wants his name, address, or phone number shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to rat him out.
Sure, send it! If someone starts reporting ads that has a different user name, it'll be easier to identify him. I'm also surprised no one has gone after this turkey! I went after a guy in Ohio years ago and he caved before things got more nasty.

-
Back