BigDummy, are you ok?

-
Dang that's some crazy wind. Hope everyone is safe down that way.

I sure hope Tony is okay, or the driver of the truck for that matter if it wasn't Big Dummy.

The truck in the video definitely wasn’t BigDummy’s rig. His rig has a black front bumper and the one in the video was painted red body color with a chrome trim along the top. BD also has black side mirrors and the truck in the video had chrome ones.

81315E8B-F9EE-4D49-8A9B-E00AD7CB34C3.jpeg

The truck in the video definitely wasn’t BigDummy’s rig. His rig has a black front bumper and the one in the video was painted red body color with a chrome trim along the top. BD also has black side mirrors and the truck in the video had chrome ones.

View attachment 1715303203

Good eye! Thanks for that.

My wife saw that earlier today, she said the wind speed was reported as an 80 MPH gust!

We get 70+ gust days 5-6 times a year here in So. Cal: Santana winds (often mistakenly called Santa Ana winds) come off the high desert down through the passes and wreak havoc on trucks traveling the N-S I-15 Fwy. They always give high profile vehicle alerts and warn anyone running RV's or trailers empty to not travel that highway. when the winds start to blow, 4-5 a day get toppled over out there. No joke, stay safe out there. I drove a VW van to Vegas and the desert winds pushed me all over the road in that death trap.

ITS WINDY DOWN HERE IN FREDRICKSBURG TX.IM OK.I M GOOFING OFF.IF I WAS A WINEO ID BEE IN HEAVEN WITH ALL THE WINE TASTING JOINTS HERE!

-
Back