Bill, Hillary and Al

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
(stolen from 'mmissile' on FBBO) -

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an airplane that crashed. In heaven, they found God sitting on the great, white throne.

He addressed Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?" Al replied, "Well, I believe I won the election in 2000, but it was your will that I did not serve. I've come to understand that now." God thought for a second and said, "Very good. Come and sit at my left."

God then addressed Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?" Bill replied, "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me." Again, God thought for a second and then said, "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right."

God then turned to Hillary and asked, "Hillary, what do you believe in?" She replied, "I believe you're sitting in my chair."

LOL, but aint it the truth.
saw about 30 posts on the internet, that the fbi investigation of her texts showed that she is queer, for sure now > always thot she was , why else would she put up w/ bills philandering?

I wonder why the different news media are so biased in their reporting. When I was young it seemed that Walter Cronkite provided the news without the bias I see today. They all would like for us to believe what they want us to believe. They don't believe we are smart enough to make a decision from the facts presented. I'm sick of the Clinton's nonsense!

I`m not completely sold on "da trump", but we`ve had every other political nut job in office, and they`ve just hurt America more for their own benefit. Will be voting for him. think the lifetime politicians are afraid he`ll expose the corruption in all of them !! Their is no more corrupt people on this earth than hillory "rodd`em" rodem Clinton. read where her latest girl friend just spilled the beans on her too. supposedly came out in the emails and texts.

When you look at trumps rallies and there are 15,000 18,000 and 20,000 people and then you see Shillarys with 200 it makes you wonder how she could be tied.

When you look at trumps rallies and there are 15,000 18,000 and 20,000 people and then you see Shillarys with 200 it makes you wonder how she could be tied.

Ankles and wrists together behind her back?

I wonder why the different news media are so biased in their reporting. When I was young it seemed that Walter Cronkite provided the news without the bias I see today. They all would like for us to believe what they want us to believe. They don't believe we are smart enough to make a decision from the facts presented. I'm sick of the Clinton's nonsense!
I rememeber the 'huntly-brinkley' report. long time ago.

-
Back