Billie Eilish’s Car Collection Leaves No Doubt She Is A True Gear Head

-
Meh. Now, if she actually took a car and built it, at least somewhat herself, then I might be impressed... somewhat. :D

I have no idea who that is but the article says she is worth 51 million due to her singing hit songs.
Well, good for her. She’ll need some prayers that she doesn’t go down that crazy rabbit hole of self destruction like so so many other youngsters do with more money than they know what to do with.

At 20, I do t think she knows much about building her own cars since she was most certainly focused on singing and music. Getting to her spot in life is part change and part talent with a passion and driving force few will ever understand.

What the hell is a Billie Eilish?
I think he meant 'eyelash' but was using talk to text and it mistook "eillish" instead..?

Hey OP! What about billies "eyelash" ?
Is he crimping them? Is this a prelude to a.. "my sons gay" thread ?:poke::D
Joking
But seriously.. money can buy a lot of things..but it dont buy respect or true identity.
Swillie Guylish sucks.

I guess that's kind of cool, not bad taste for a 20 year old. Her music sucks like all popular music of the past ~15 years though. Sort of nice she spread awareness of mental health issues through her music but... it still sucks.

Although I do find it cool she "keeps it real" by daily driving a Suburban and still owning a 14-year-old POS Mazda.

Great voice, lifestyle meh, hope she doesn't end up like Amy Winehouse.

Cool, we have two things in common.... We both have a Dodge or so, and I'm sure I have that same dew-rag lol.

Seriously tho, if you guys see me, wearing my pajamas in public, please shoot me down!!

Never heard of "it". All it has is a bunch of new shitboxes. The Hellcat is ok.

Meh. Now, if she actually took a car and built it, at least somewhat herself, then I might be impressed... somewhat. :D

Challenge accepted! Mail her one of these.
upload_2022-7-30_9-34-57.png

Actually saw a few interviews. Smart young woman, band mate is her brother. Both worked and are working their tails off to find and maintain the success they've achieved. "It" is very articulate, smart and dedicated to staying true to her goals of calling her own shots in a cut throat industry. Easy to criticize "It" when she's more successful than lots of folks. Being young, and different, and wealthy seems to trigger some of us old timers. Give it a break fellas, we're better than that. And she drives a quick Mopar to boot!

Be well folks

-
Back