birthday dinner..........

-

prodart340

Reaction score
The wife just took me out for dinner for my birthday and all I can say is wow. 22ounce black angus ribeye with a couple of sides,two 22 ounce ice cold drafts and a bucket of peanuts on the table. They let/expect you to throw the shells on the floor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my kinda place.:toothy10: So it got me wondering what everyone else enjoys for their birthday dinner. Chime in, you may give me a few ideas for the future

I just had a huge fillet of rockfish stuffed with crab imperial, homemade potato salad, hush puppies and two cold beers at a local seafood house.

The wife just took me out for dinner for my birthday and all I can say is wow. 22ounce black angus ribeye with a couple of sides,two 22 ounce ice cold drafts and a bucket of peanuts on the table. They let/expect you to throw the shells on the floor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my kinda place.:toothy10: So it got me wondering what everyone else enjoys for their birthday dinner. Chime in, you may give me a few ideas for the future

Happy Birthday!

What you had sounds great......that's a big ribeye

Happy Birthday, prodart340!!!
Sounds like a great dinner! Now you need to find a really quiet place, sit back, and listen to your arteries harden.
Seriously, that ribeye sounds good to me.
My kids took me to 'Outback' for my birthday earlier this month. Always enjoy their ribeye.

Happy birthday, steak is always good. My favorite though is seafood....cold stone crab, peel 'n' eat shrimp, oysters, fish in cracker meal, hushpuppies, and draft beer.

-
Back