BJR racing good guy alert!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good guy MY ***!! You are Crazy Rumble..........he totally SCREWED me over and you still say he is a GOOD GUY?? I bet YOU will NEVER do business with him will you or send your family or friends to him for machine work.

Yes he replaced the HEADS but that is it. ALL IN ALL I AM OUT $2400.00 from that JACK ***!! Not including the TIME and ENERGY dealing with his KRACKERRRRR ***. I think his lips have a permanent burn mark on them from his GLASS PIPE!!:wack:

I feel for ya Madart..I almost got sucked in too. The short version is he wanted to sell me crap 452 heads.All I had to do was send him the money i intended for a set of alum max wedge heads I had found on craigs list.

He would then buy the max wedge heads for himself.

Good deal for me huh?

I still think you should chase him down in small claims court...I kow I wouldnt rest easy until I got even with him.

Wow, Fisty lives in the same zip code as BJR... Way to rehash a 5 month old thread.

Maybe bjr does better work for those that can come over at toss the stuff through his window. You get somewhat competent work if you are close to the shop.

The stuff I saw looked like a two year old did the work and 3000+ miles doesn't hurt either.

I feel for ya Madart..I almost got sucked in too. The short version is he wanted to sell me crap 452 heads.All I had to do was send him the money i intended for a set of alum max wedge heads I had found on craigs list.

He would then buy the max wedge heads for himself.

Good deal for me huh?

I still think you should chase him down in small claims court...I kow I wouldnt rest easy until I got even with him.

Glad you did"nt fall for his line of BS like I did.

I am telling you guys he is BAD NEWS stay away from his KRACKERRRR ASSS!!

Rumble,

You need to SERIOUSLY look at the pictures....DO YOU NEED GLASSES???

That is some straight out SHITTY work...PERIOD!!

Ok, I am done venting for today

No probs here, 4 sets of heads(1 set hemi), 6 highly modified carbs and no problems worth mentioning.
"If you are the only consistent failure in all your failed relationships, recheck math" njl
:tongue8:Fistymopar@gmail.com

wow this is out of nowhere...and sounds like a quote from bobby's 1 and only response to MAD DART on the head head issue....

new user, imagine that...

what do we know so far...

he gip'd MAD DART $2400, lied about flowed #'s, and had to replace heads he mangled.
THEN..he seemingly attempts to pull a fast one on needsaresto.

gee, what a guy..

Rumble,

You need to SERIOUSLY look at the pictures....DO YOU NEED GLASSES???

That is some straight out SHITTY work...PERIOD!!

Ok, I am done venting for today

Don't badger me with YOUR problem with his work.

DONT shove it down my throat!

IF, you do not like my opinion, F&($%^*! Off and kiss my ***.

I, do not have a problem with him, you do.

This is not a vent thread of your personal gripes, you allready have 2 of them. Go bump your thread.

I'm only speaking from my experiance with him. I did mention yours.

IF my lack of detail bothers you about your problem, well F$&( Off again and go bump your thread up.

IF you don't like being told to F-off, then don't bother me with (AGAIN!)
Your problem!

Again, I don't have a problem with the person in question.

Don't badger me with YOUR problem with his work.

DONT shove it down my throat!

IF, you do not like my opinion, F&($%^*! Off and kiss my ***.

I, do not have a problem with him, you do.

This is not a vent thread of your personal gripes, you allready have 2 of them. Go bump your thread.

I'm only speaking from my experiance with him. I did mention yours.

IF my lack of detail bothers you about your problem, well F$&( Off again and go bump your thread up.

IF you don't like being told to F-off, then don't bother me with (AGAIN!)
Your problem!

Got your goat huh candy ***!!:thebirdm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back