-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I got a pair of Black Vinyl Bucket seats. Not sure of what these seats came out of. Currently these seats are in my Duster but are soon to be replaced by another set I purchased here on FABO and had recovered.Both seats are in really nice condition with no tearing or any visible damages. I will snap a couple pics with my cell phone tomorrow and post em up. Tracks are included with these seats but they sit too low in my car. If the tracks were swapped out, these seats would probably be very nice to use in any Mopar. Looking to get $250.00 for the pair. Shipping would be the responsibility of the buyer. I will pack these up and ship but buyer must cover the costs of shipping and shipping materials. I paid $500.00 for these seats 6 yrs ago. Stitching pattern on these seats runs horizontally not vertical. These seats are high back buckets similar to Mopar A Body style seats. These seats will be available next week as I am picking up my new buckets this weekend and will be installing them into the car next week.

hey, im intrested,, so let me know when you get a pic. thanks

Pics. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. Taken from my cell phone.

When I first purchased these seats I was not sure of which direction I was going in with the interior. But since I had the rear seat recovered with the vertical pattern, I have decided to replace these seats with others. These are nice comfortable sturdy seats and just need a new home.

Attachments

• Apr08_001.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 744
  • Apr08_002.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 753
  • Apr08_003.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 727
  • Apr08_004.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 752
  • Apr08_005.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 752
  • Apr08_006.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 735
  • Apr08_007.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 731
  • Apr08_008.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 750
hey, i am still intrested, but need a better overall pic of them.lol

I have a pair of those seats in my Demon.They came with the car.I too believe they are from a Mustang but I saw some very similar on Ebay that were being sold as Plymouth Scamp bucket seats.I wonder what they are from.Either way I am gonna replace mine with something that looks more appropriate for my Demon.You have a very nice set of buckets there.Good luck with the sale.

If I remember correctly those seats are from an early Cougar not a Mustang. I remember buying a set back in the early Eighties for my Cuda.

The seats are now out of the car and are now available to whoever wants em. Price is $200.00 plus shipping. Even though I am not sure of what these seats came out of, these are still a very nice set of buckets. I have seen lots worse for sale for more then these are listed for. I am going to put these up on E bay tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back