Black Friday deals .

-
They are assembled in house... CNC 'ed at a shop close to there Nevada wearhouse...
These speedmaster castings are better than the "made in America" Edelbrocks...
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it...:poke:...
OK, well I was off a little bit about the boat.
I still want pittsburghracer to port and assemble them. He needs the work. :lol:

My local operator does quite a few of those heads from bare castings to assembled with better quality stainless valves and associated hardware along with a good four angle valve job for a pretty decent price. I'd be scarfing up a set of CNC's for him to get started on if I could...

OK, well I was off a little bit about the boat.
I still want pittsburghracer to port and assemble them. He needs the work. :lol:
Who?...
For extra performance I'd get the CNC'ed...
Max performance trick flow... And learn to cut a good light... Would be my suggestion...

Well one weekend buy was already voided. My 2.08 Ferrea valves are not in stock.

D43F6DC5-956B-45CA-9867-2AD4C49BA307.jpeg

Mine departed Bloomington, CA this morning according to the tracking # :)

... and all I plan to do is open the boxes to confirm I got the right heads and then store them till I have a use for them.
I highly recommend that I can still probably dig out the picture of the Ford heads they sent me the first time....

Almost all the small block heads are on backorder now and a few other things.,
That's why I ordered mine just after midnight on Thursday. I know some waited a few months on theirs last time. Wanted to get mine on the way

I had a great call to Speedmaster today and I talked to James about two issues.
Number one was why are valve seats not available for the small block Mopar heads that they have offered for years. I talked to James and he was surprised to hear that not only are they not available, but they never were.

Number two question was why do they not offer an Edelbrock style big block Mopar head. I told him if they were available they would probably sell 10-1 over the Victor copies. James told me both of these issues will be brought to the engineering team and he will get back to me.

Hey it doesn’t hurt to try.
I didn't do my homework 2 years ago and in a hurry I threw some BB heads in the cart, along with studs. When I opened the box and saw they were like the victor style, I said "we'll see, but doubtful". I ended up selling them. I still have the 440 and plan to build it.... some day :)

It's taken 4 years for them just to get the intake valve size written correctly on their ad for the small block... And they still say oil through the bush rods... Which of course is possible but... :rolleyes:

It's taken 4 years for them just to get the intake valve size written correctly on their ad for the small block... And they still say oil through the bush rods... Which of course is possible but... :rolleyes:
are you employed by them?? what is "bush rods" :D :D

I didn't do my homework 2 years ago and in a hurry I threw some BB heads in the cart, along with studs. When I opened the box and saw they were like the victor style, I said "we'll see, but doubtful". I ended up selling them. I still have the 440 and plan to build it.... some day :)
Another member sent his back and believe you me it was months and months and months of cursing calling them threatening them before he seen his money back...

Another member sent his back and believe you me it was months and months and months of cursing calling them threatening them before he seen his money back...
yeah, i didn't even ask or try. I figured it was all on me, my mistake, and at 40% off I would have no problem unloading them... which I didn't. Sold right away.

-
Back