Black Friday sales. Who’s buying what.

-
Beefcake Racing has 10% off Viking shocks through Tuesday if anyone is looking. I picked up a pair of Crusaders for the rear of my Duster. We didn't get to do any local shopping I tested hot for covid yesterday morning so we stayed home.

Last edited:
MSD on sale at Summit Racing.

IMG_6409.jpeg

I wish I would stop getting these reminders or I’m going to do something stupid. I sold at least two more sets of heads for them last night.

IMG_0465.jpeg

I'm happy with myself !!! I got through the weekend and didn't buy a thing !

:thumbsup: thumbs up to me !

If you buy them bare and buy the head builder kit, it saves you like $30

View attachment 1716171372

I kinda panicked when the sale started. They were slow lowering the price on the bare heads so instead of one bare set and one loaded set I grabbed two loaded sets. Next time I looked they had them priced right. Probably better anyway as the ported loaded ones sold nice last year. Every year there’s one item I bounce back and forth on buying. Last year it was a set of DNA rockers and this year I almost bought a set of the victor copies. Maybe next year.

I wonder if its $700 USD + $700 USD shipping to Canada like last time I checked lol. (don't need any this year anyway)

Is that what you guys have to pay. If so that’s a shame. My customers save a lot of money getting them drop shipped to me for free to get ported.

Is that what you guys have to pay. If so that’s a shame. My customers save a lot of money getting them drop shipped to me for free to get ported.
Not typically that high although shipping is pretty expensive in general up here.

Anybody use Speedmaster's fluidampers?

I'm tempted...

Not a product I would personally recommend. But then again you never know.
Yeah, I'm a bit torn... Not wanting to spend three times that on an actual Fluidamper branded balancer. I have an ancient TCI Rattler I can use, I just don't like the sound it makes when you shut it down, people in the pits will be thinking I've got rods a knockin'!

Yeah, I'm a bit torn... Not wanting to spend three times that on an actual Fluidamper branded balancer. I have an ancient TCI Rattler I can use, I just don't like the sound it makes when you shut it down, people in the pits will be thinking I've got rods a knockin'!

We hurt two summit brand balancers so we bought a powerbond balancer and had zero
Issues with it. I personally use ATI balancers.

One more day. It’s cyber Monday. Lol

View attachment 1716171371
What head bolts or studs are people using with the Speedmaster heads? I see the note they have about having to use their bolts, but I have heard that their hardware is quite poor.

Anyone have a part number for bolts or studs that will work with them?
Friday I bought an assembled set of the 65cc heads, and a set of 1.6 ratio stainless rockers.

-
Back