Black or Chrome Center caps?

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
I am going to put some center caps on my black wheels soon. Can’t decide between black or chrome.

C7D63B78-D6E6-4305-AADA-8BE9C584FD4D.jpeg

You could design your own with blank caps and a decal.

Center Caap1.jpg

IF you have other chrome, ie lug nuts, bumpers & trim on your car I would go with the chrome caps. If not go with the black.

Thats a great pic!
Either would look good on that car! chrome caps might work well with the rocker chrome but black would work with the vinyl top too.
I see your problem.

As a person who hates black wheels, my opinion ain't worth much..... but I'd use chrome caps and lugs on those wheels.

Im not a fan of black wheels either to be honest. I bought the back ones because the cragars had slicks on them. Then I switched the bbp up front and just went cheap. Those black wheels are $90/pc.

Im not a fan of black wheels either to be honest. I bought the back ones because the cragars had slicks on them. Then I switched the bbp up front and just went cheap. Those black wheels are $90/pc.
Oh, BELIEVE me, I understand! I looked at those in a 15x14 size with the backspace I needed. They were less than a third of the aluminum equivalent I found. I just couldn't justify the weight on an otherwise lightweight car, so I bit the bullet and bought the wheels I wanted. $900/pair. Ouch.
I never put down a nice economical approach.

-
Back