Not open for further replies.

dusterdoug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I'm surprised no one was interested at $75 shipped, based on what new ones cost. So, let's try again for they go on eB____

How about $50, shipped in the lower 48??

These are VERY NICE, with most of the clips, even.

In fact, I see the cheap black Valiant panels in another ad that no one wants. WHY?? Is no one doing interiors or is everyone paying big dough for repo panels?

Pictures may help your deal. Are these rear door panels or interior sail panels. What model of car do these fit?

Sorry guys for being a bonehead and forgetting the pics. They are attached.

Rear "quarter panels" for lack of a better term...from a 69 Dart 2 door. They are in EXCELLENT condition.

Attachments

• IMG_5622.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 448
I want them! Will pay the $75 shipped! Too. 33540. Thanks, as long as is for both the pass. and drivers side in same cond.

I want them! Will pay the $75 shipped! Too. 33540. Thanks, as long as is for both the pass. and drivers side in same cond.

Sorry, megajoltman got the jump on ya by a couple of hours. SALE PENDING.

that there. my friend, is a real slimey way to try and buy the item out from under megajolt man!. thank goodness the seller is a straight up person, and did not jump at your higher than asking price, just to entice the seller to sell to you. yea, ill be sure to put you on my "do not sell to list"

that there. my friend, is a real slimey way to try and buy the item out from under megajolt man!. thank goodness the seller is a straight up person, and did not jump at your higher than asking price, just to entice the seller to sell to you. yea, ill be sure to put you on my "do not sell to list"

Maybe it wasnt meant to be slimey. Maybe it was an offer just in case. Thats how crap gets started. Most of us are upstanding guys. Glad it worked out for the seller. Sorry normally dont get involved with this kind of thing but Ive seen in the past comments can be taken out of context. Just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back