Black smoke/ White smoke

-

Lonewolf3165

Living the Dream!
Reaction score
Black smoke means No Pope elected.
White smoke- Could be a new Pope or bad head gaskets!
:D

Congradulations to & GOD bless Pope Francis!

graphic-obama-hopetopope.png

With all the corruption in the Catholic Church, they should have just elected the communist *** clown the new Pope.

Some of us do.

Catholics around the world are demanding change, and there's a lot of us. We are all hoping and praying that the new Holy Father will take us into an era where Christ's message can be heard instead of the reports of abuse.

Some of us do.

Catholics around the world are demanding change, and there's a lot of us. We are all hoping and praying that the new Holy Father will take us into an era where Christ's message can be heard instead of the reports of abuse.

With today's 24 hour news stations and the internet lit right up with sensationalism only the bad will be reported, the good goes by the wayside, and the sheeple eat it right up.

I agree with the comment above me. If you want change in the catholic church as far as reports of abuse go I would be looking at hiring a mental health professional, Coming from an Italian family it is very sad to see what the catholic church has become but a new pope is not going to change the image that has already been conveyed. It is like America getting a new president, they never really help out and things rarely ever change and if they do it's for the worse. I am not really sure why there is a pope to be honest with you.

but a new pope is not going to change the image that has already been conveyed.

I pray that you are wrong. A new Pope can bring reform and punish those abusers that are still among us, instead of turning a blind eye.

We have our own scandal going on in the Kansas City diocese. Our Bishop knew of an abusing priest, and did not take the proper steps as required by the church and the LAW. We are calling for his resignation as I type this.

I will stand by my church til the end, but not necessarily all of it's leaders.

Don't get me wrong change can come but it usually comes very slowly. Like they say wish in one hand and....well you know the rest.
Here is a perfect example for you. You've heard about the problems the boeing 787 Dreamliner is having, but prior to that did you hear about how many successful flight the 787 had till this problem popped up? I hate to say it but no one cares when it works right but the second it fails you'll hear all about it.

Same issues in politics, police departments, etc. You don't generally see them giving the boot to the dirty, corrupt or bad members. The networks protect it's own.

There's a bunch more abuse you never heard about!

Bad news always travels faster than good news.

-
Back