Blower motor

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
I cant seem to find a place to buy a blower motor for a 71 non A/C heater box. Check my online stores like Rockauto and local stores but non listed. Anyone have a spot they pick them up from?

Check ebay item number
1966-1975 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth heater blower motor (w/o A.C.)

I have a very nice 70 Date coded original here tested working good, no rust on the case and has the correct wiring, (no splicing) stud placement and correct length and size fan shaft PM me

I have a very nice 70 Date coded original here tested working good, no rust on the case and has the correct wiring, (no splicing) stud placement and correct length and size fan shaft PM me

Don, that figures right?? LOL Im going to spend the money on a new motor for piece of mind, because I really dont want to have to pull the box back out. Thanks for the offer though

I got one for my 65 non-AC for $17 from rockauto clearance a few months ago so I jumped on that. Don't recall what years it fit. None of the links above worked for me, so don't know what you saw. Sometimes other parts can easily be made to fit, like cutting a too-long shaft, but the catalogs don't tell you that, and hard to find info. Good luck.

Looking at the pics from the websites, all the new motors look different from the factory ones,and I need it to look right...........

-
Back