Blown Head Gasket or Cracked Block

-
I need to order the upper radiator hose. For some reason none of the local auto part stores dont have this hose in stock. One store said they had a universal hose that I could make fit..but that is not what I wanted.

Those numbers are for Champion plugs, which in my opinion are garbage. I have much better results with Autolite's or NGK plugs. If using Autolites, check the box, to see where they were made. Autolite is shifting a lot of their production to China, and I wouldn't use them if made in China.

You can use those part numbers with a cross reference chart if you don;t like Champion. I use Autolite in at least one vehicle...my Harley I run Autolite 4164's.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/skidoolympique/SPARK_PLUG_CROSS_REFERENCE.htm

I have never used Champion or AC Delco either. I have used Autolites in all my vehicles..

I need to order the upper radiator hose. For some reason none of the local auto part stores dont have this hose in stock. One store said they had a universal hose that I could make fit..but that is not what I wanted.

Here is what fit perfect after a cut on my / 66 prostreet, that is a NAPA number

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20065%20%28Custom%29.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 080.jpg

Called Autozone and for some reason ...they had the hose that I needed. Did the cut and trim method on it and it turned our great....
I like that exhaust manifold you did...
My daughter is going to a votech school and this car is her only transportation so I wanted running with no leaks.
She left this morning in it and it kinda made me sad! It was like one of my kids leaving home...lol I will take some pictures of the car and interior so you folks can see what I have been working on.
Thank you to all who responded.....
Kinda nice to have a place to go and ask questions.....

Thank you
Rick

Called Autozone and for some reason ...they had the hose that I needed. Did the cut and trim method on it and it turned our great....
I like that exhaust manifold you did...
My daughter is going to a votech school and this car is her only transportation so I wanted running with no leaks.
She left this morning in it and it kinda made me sad! It was like one of my kids leaving home...lol I will take some pictures of the car and interior so you folks can see what I have been working on.
Thank you to all who responded.....
Kinda nice to have a place to go and ask questions.....

Thank you
Rick
It sure is a great place Rick, I hope you stick around and find time to enjoy all the great folk's here, as you can see they can't get rid of me :-D
A member here made these manifolds for me because there is not a dual system for the low deck 170/ I have, So waggin step up and made them so I can get 390 cfm's through it.
Congrat's on your daughter going to a votech school and getting her on the road in a MoPar :cheers:
I can't wait for pictures :happy10:

Here is the pictures of the 64 GT Dart with the push button transmission... I love this car!

102_3667.jpg

102_3668.jpg

102_3669.jpg

102_3670.jpg

102_3671.jpg

-
Back