Blueprint crate engine

-
Thanks again. I’ll get her out and up in the air to do some additional investigation.
Those older 8-3/4 have the ratio stamped on the bottom. If it is a Sure Grip, an "S" is also stamped. I can't find anything about this anywhere. I should have taken a few pictures of the example that I had. I'm thinking it was a rear out of a '62 Savoy with a 741 case 3.23 Sure Grip so they were stamping them at least until '62.

I didn't read all of the posts-the early rearend has the keyed axles with the nut on the end. Also it has no parking brake features. The parking brake is on the end of the transmission.. A few years back, I helped a friend install a 68-70 B body rear in his 58. He had to move the perches in a little bit-I think then on top of it we swapped in his dual quad 392 Hemi. He passed away before he finished it, his wife sold it to a friend of mine in Kansas, and he passed away. His brother then sold it on his estate sale-it was covered on one of You Tubes "Scotts Speed Shop". Check it out.
Will do, thanks.

-
Back