Bobby jones racing

-

dust-u

Reaction score
anyone done any business with bjr racing in dallas ga.?

If that's the same guy I think it is he used to be a member here until he totally screwed up a members brand new engine parts. From what I've read from some of his posts I wouldn't trust him for quality work. JMHO

Bobby Joseph number is 770 443 8874,mrmopartech
As for this last members comments,he,s talking out his butt hole big time,as I have been buying his heads and engine parts for years,and my motors with his info turns 7500rpm for years now,with no issues,and every one at my track wondering how we are doing it with so little.So before you shoot the messager,and any one else,make the call and talk to him your self,then make your own judgement,I will even pay for the call,mrmoparech

As for this last members comments,he,s talking out his butt hole big time,as I have been buying his heads and engine parts for years,and my motors with his info turns 7500rpm for years now,with no issues,and every one at my track wondering how we are doing it with so little.So before you shoot the messager,and any one else,make the call and talk to him your self,then make your own judgement,I will even pay for the call,mrmoparech

Thinking for yourself is always sound advice. J.Rob

Rhs heads, there is a thread..He drilled all the studs crooked, the ports stalled around mid .550 around 260's cfm but they were advertised as 298 or something like that ... laid back...but right off the seat, hurt it but opening the bowl too much.

I think he genuinely tried hard. But his ideas were/are - less than effective in real life. Great talker tho.

No chance I'd risk anything with him after seeing what he did to a set of heads. Garbage is a kind comment regarding the work.

There are too many good shops/places to go, why deal with a guy that has hacked stuff up.

Listen crackhead, if you don't agree with a person's comment there's no reason to get personal. Your welcome again for the great deal I gave you on the bellhousing parts a few yrs back, NOT!!

The guy seems genuine. Had him here at the house several years ago. But, as others have said, that RHS head was very telling. I remember trying to defend him some and I was wrong for that. If some cannot find vertical drilling rocker stud holes, they should leave machine work alone.

The guy seems genuine. Had him here at the house several years ago. But, as others have said, that RHS head was very telling. I remember trying to defend him some and I was wrong for that. If some cannot find vertical drilling rocker stud holes, they should leave machine work alone.

I tested those very heads he did.
He removed too much from ssr.
I saw what he did to keep it holding on.
He did too much in the wrong places and put mucho angles in the floor and dog leg wall to try and hold it . They went 262.8 on my bench at .600 and went turbulent immediately after.
This is an example of how it sucks to work on already ported heads, because it can be such poor execution...not much you can do...however i still found a few cfm. Too bad he ruined the turn.
------Bjr----------my touch up
.100 68.9----69.2
.200 128-----130.4
.300 186-----190.1
.400 226.7--229.2
.500 252.4--260
.600 262-----272
Turbulent.-------

If i 'helped' the air at the port window i could get 289 cfm by .700

-
Back