Body kit

-
Been kicking it around for my car too

68_Plymouth_Barracuda_by_zvtdesigns-1.jpg

I like that way more than I should. Actually the kind of direction I was thinking for my dart...

who did that rendering for you? i'd like to see a dart swinger in that trim

I like that way more than I should. Actually the kind of direction I was thinking for my dart...

who did that rendering for you? i'd like to see a dart swinger in that trim

Found that on the internet when I was deciding which direction I wanted to go with my notch.

those trans am wheels look DISGUSTING just my .2 cents

Not fan of them either, i found the picture on the web had some design cues i was interested in, i'm not copying it verbatim, if you'd like to know whats going on feel free to read through my resto thread the link is in my signature.

Working on a similar look for my car, but stretching the metal and swapping the fender openings to a Duster, not adding flares. Just swapping the openings added almost 3/4" of an inch, which is about done. Waiting on some metal from the metalyard to pull em out a bit, maybe get another 3/8" or so.

I haven't decided it I want to do a rocker skirt or not yet

Attachments

• DSC01094.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC01093.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 304
  • DSC01095.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 338
I think the darts would look good with a wide body kinda like the conquest/starion had. heres a pic of the one i had
2chvy8m.jpg

lets build fully sick JDM dart brah

:poke:

(i like that starion)

In all seriousness though, it's really interesting to see outside the box purpose built cars like the one spikekid posted. I'd like to actually see a video of that thing in action. Oh those crazy aussies.

lets build fully sick JDM dart brah

:poke:

(i like that starion)

In all seriousness though, it's really interesting to see outside the box purpose built cars like the one spikekid posted. I'd like to actually see a video of that thing in action. Oh those crazy aussies.

turns out thats a brazilian dodge charger

and i like buildings things "outta the norm" myself

I don't know. I think the transam wheels look kinda neat. I'm not a super numbers matching, keep it factory or even strictly mopar kinda guy. It's an interesting twist on a late 60's cuda, for sure.

And of course there is always the WRONG way :lol:
View attachment 156970

That's actually a valid method for creating fiberglass molds. Its viable for situations where easily replaceable lightweight panels are required. Or to just sell them.

I personally am contemplating making some over fender flares on mine (69 slant 6 car) here's an example (scraptona)

dc489d7872e05841a819a99435244712.jpg

They rivet on, so it's easily reversible. It feels like these trends come and go. Also, my quarter panels are trashed and Mopar tax is real ...

-
Back