Body Moving Wheels/Dollies-What are you using?

-

Graminizer

The "Big G"
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to get my dart sport off of my rotisserie and onto some body moving wheels of some sort...I have looked at the sets that US Car Tool and Auto Twirler make, but they seem way too over priced for what you are getting....I want to see what you guys are using, whether its from US Car Tool, Auto Twirler or your own design....show me whatcha got!

Watching, hoping for good ideas.
My plan is an i-beam with hitch on both ends and wheels about in the middle. Adjustable so i can adjust for centre of gravity. Hitch to move dolly from either end.

Made my own - 2 straight casters for rear and 2 swivel for front, buy tubing and weld 'er up.

x7l.jpg

I made a set that is higher than normal. The fronts bolt using existing holes and bolts from front bumper brackets and the rear bolt to rear spring bracket holes. Fronts have holes so I can bolt a long square tubing to lift front up and was able to slide engine, tranny and complete front suspension under car in one shot. Too bad you are not closer ...selling mine since I'm almost done the restoration.

P7110285.JPG

P7110285.JPG

Home built. Made the mistake of using casters on all four corners. It's hard to move straight with only one person.
20170911_192841.jpg
P1011094.JPG

-
Back