Bolt pattern

-

CoyoteDuster1970

Reaction score
What bolt pattern do these appear to be?

received_3277196539210903.jpeg

They will fit many different bolt patterns you just have to get the correct lug nuts and spacer/washers they call for. If they fit on the hub they "should" work. But make sure you get the CORRECT spacer/washers and lug nuts as they are special.

They use an asymmetrical oval spacer around the stud that allows adjustment for multiple bolt patterns. You do not mount them "naked" on the studs with just regular lug nuts.

The link shown will fit three different patterns. That was just for reference. It shows Cragar S/S rims and that is NOT what you have. You have E/T rims. They take a different type. Maybe call them if there is a part number on the rim.

The link shown will fit three different patterns. That was just for reference. It shows Cragar S/S rims and that is NOT what you have. You have E/T rims. They take a different type. Maybe call them if there is a part number on the rim.
Cool. Ill see if i can get the p/n these are for sale on marketplace and im looking for a set for my scamp but dont wanna end up buy something that wont work

ET has been gone for a long time. I use to sell those back in the 70's.
And just an FYI for the OP. You measure the pattern in the center of the lug hole.
They do not work on 4 " patterns.
If you choose to stay with that pattern, you will never find much in the way of aftermarket wheels to fit it.
BoltPattern3.jpg

ET has been gone for a long time. I use to sell those back in the 70's.
And just an FYI for the OP. You measure the pattern in the center of the lug hole.

They do not work on 4 " patterns.
If you choose to stay with that pattern, you will never find much in the way of aftermarket wheels to fit it.
View attachment 1716038723
I plan on converting to big bolt pattern eventually so i guess ill just hold out till i do

Any type of universal lug system is prone to wheel vibration especially at hi speeds. Most all modern wheels are manufactured with the "hub centric system". In this system the wheel centers on the cars hub center which will be the true center of the axle. The lug nuts simply hold the wheel to the hub and do not locate the wheel. The next link explains the difference with pictures.
Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person
Here is a printable template set for you guys with a printer. Must be set to 100% to be accurate.
Printable Bolt Pattern Template

Last edited:
Those off center washers always want to spin when torquing down the lug nuts. When I took my car to get new tires. The gorilla with the impact wrench ruined the threads on almost all of the studs. Luckily for me I discovered this before my wheels fell off while I was driving.

Sell those bad boys as they will not fit on 4” bolt pattern and get some small bolt rallye wheels or even steelies with dog dish hub caps.
They will look great on your car imo and unfortunately there are not alot of small bolt ( 5x4” ) wheels available.
Cragar did make a 5 slot aluminum wheel ( not ss wheel) exactly as yours in small bolt not unilug but they are pretty scarce around here anyway.
See if anybody on abodies has any. They look like this on my buds small bolt dart.
Not unilug.
11367BD3-A00B-4E2F-A681-8682121BFA51.jpeg

Sell those bad boys as they will not fit on 4” bolt pattern and get some small bolt rallye wheels or even steelies with dog dish hub caps.
They will look great on your car imo and unfortunately there are not alot of small bolt ( 5x4” ) wheels available.
Cragar did make a 5 slot aluminum wheel ( not ss wheel) exactly as yours in small bolt not unilug but they are pretty scarce around here anyway.
See if anybody on abodies has any. They look like this on my buds small bolt dart.
Not unilug.
View attachment 1716041004
I actually have steelies on now (see profile oic) no hub caps though...i just always liked the slots but you are right hard to find anything in small bolt pattern....i guess i should have grabbed the set at carlisle 2 years ago lol

I have a set of those, they fit small bolt pattern. Came on a car I bought, would not run them. Not a fan of unilug.

Those ones in the #20 post are small bolt only, no unilug.
They will bolt on to 5x4” only.
Somewhat rare I’m told but I know 2 people here that have them on their sb darts.
I haven’t seen them otherwise.
Cragar apparently.

Looks like they would work for 4.5” Ford and Mopar, or 4.75” Chevy. Too small for 5” and too big for 4”

-
Back