Boob Apron

-
Thats not bad......I like this one as a parody.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KYQj0-Is98"]YouTube- The Muppets Band: Devil went down to jamaica[/ame]
Has a kind of redneck theme to it...with a twist.....:)

That would be the worst invention ever:angry7:
:wack:

I thought that was funny as hell! "A boner killing tit-kerchief"

You would think if women were self conscious about this, they would buy tops that fit accordingly. To me this (the actual product) is an example of throwing good money after bad.

But then again, some bought the "Skort," and some idiot guys used to wear those stupid falling off denims. There is no accounting for taste.

OMG that was funny!

Finally -- truth in advertising. :-D If girls only knew what ya'll were really thinking ..........:dontknow:

Some women go thru the trouble and expense of geting an aftermarket set installed and then don't show em off. What's up with that? Be like spending 10k on a paint job, going to a car show and putting a cover on it.....

Every woman I ever knew who went for some 'store boughts' felt inclined to show them off at almost every opportunity. Even when ya didn't want to see them. LMAO "Heyyyyyyyyyy look what I got!!!" [flash] Put those things away girl -- ya almost put my eye out.

Nothing like a bit of "high beam" action either.....

big_91219332945.jpg

Look up. Look directly into her eyes. No, keep looking up. Up dangit! Eyes. What's she saying? Eyes. Arrrgh. Look down already :)

Grant

Those were great! I can't believe they actually sell this product. Makes me sad, cause I like boobies!! (.)(.)

Here's some boobs you wont like........LOL......back boobs!!!...eeewwwww!

Now thatsss not good for me I love big titssssssssss,Thoes girls dont even have enough to show off.

On a rare day off I was jarred awake by the phone ringing. On the other end was a gal from my wifes work station. She had come onto some money and wanted a mans opinion. Mid thirties, unattached, brassy funny, smart, but, unfortunately, in line when the boob fairy was on vacation. The exchange was something like this:

"What size boobs should I get? B's or C's?

Half awake and slightly hung over, "Get the biggest set that can be safely hung on your frame!"

"If I do that I can't afford a new car."

"You do what I say and some idiot will by you a new car!"

Eight months later I helped her pick out a new Charger on some guys account. Three weeks later, she found out he was married, dumped him, and kept the Charger.

The human species can be extremely entertaining.

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor............:read2:

Great remix!! LOL, thanks.

On a rare day off I was jarred awake by the phone ringing. On the other end was a gal from my wifes work station. She had come onto some money and wanted a mans opinion. Mid thirties, unattached, brassy funny, smart, but, unfortunately, in line when the boob fairy was on vacation. The exchange was something like this:

"What size boobs should I get? B's or C's?

Half awake and slightly hung over, "Get the biggest set that can be safely hung on your frame!"

"If I do that I can't afford a new car."

"You do what I say and some idiot will by you a new car!"

Eight months later I helped her pick out a new Charger on some guys account. Three weeks later, she found out he was married, dumped him, and kept the Charger.

The human species can be extremely entertaining.

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor............:read2:

Priceless! thanks Doc,:read2:

LCjeff

that was great haha. heres a few i always look at once in a while to get a good laugh
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW1oVdOxKko"]YouTube - Goodfellas Peanuts: Funny, How?[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQ6ODrQg0g"]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket meets Rudolph[/ame]

-
Back