Boot sole glue?

-
Even a thought a few 2" long sheet rock screws from the inside out along with the glue into the perimeter of the heals. Cut off and grind off the excess screw length..

When I was in my teens I rode a dirtbike anywhere I went

I always had a few screws in the heels of my combat boots, so that when I went around the corner I could put my foot down and spark off of it...I was so cool

I always had a few screws in the heels of my combat boots, so that when I went around the corner I could put my foot down and spark off of it...I was so cool
lmao...

You can even "retread" shoes with Shoe Goop. If you provide it a really clean surface to stick to, it is a great temporay fix to rebuild some tread.

I had a pair of Redwings resoled twice, what a beautiful boot, used to wear them as my regular shoe as well, lasted for years .
They stopped making that style, and I never found another style as comfy.

I know my dad has had a set of red-wings re-soled multiple times, I remember the first time was in the mid-80's he loves those old boots, he still wears them.

Shoe Goo is pretty good. My son started using it years ago on his shoes that he beat up skate boarding.

A slightly thinner version that will flow better and takes a little bit longer to cure is E6000. I use this for a lot of stuff.

61BOmDUOz3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I just started buying Berry Act compliant boots and haven't had a problem since.

Even when you went to the bathroom? Gross!!

I just started buying Berry Act compliant boots and haven't had a problem since.

Even when you went to the bathroom? Gross!!
Of course! Nothing gets those last few drops of the old tickler like a 2 stroke revving at 9k

-
Back