Bought a 65 Satellite(pics)

-

moparker

Reaction score
I picked this up off of craigs list. It was in michigan. The guy said he got it off a older guy who had lost his job. Whatever the story it's a 318 poly. The gauge cluster must have been stolen out of it cause the wires were cut. The body isn't to bad. It needs a hood and maybe a drv fender. The fender is dented and buckled. The hood is rusted through in two places. The int. is pretty bad but all there except console door. It will be a driver resto not a rotissire resto. It will have a big block done up to look period correct. It has some cool options. Pwr steering and brakes and rear defrost which is still there! White with to tone red int. bumperettes also. All the stainless is nice. My kids approve as you can tell. Start them young. What do you guys think? I paid 2425.00. Oh yeah it does run but know brakes.

343.jpg

344.jpg

345.jpg

346.jpg

347.jpg

Always loved the body lines on those old Mopars. That is an awesome car and restored it would command lots of $$$$$$$$$ on the open market. Great buy!!!!! Congratulations on your new Mopar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great lookin' find Mike. I love the early 60's B bodies! Have fun with it.
toolmanmike

That is the same kind of car that dominated big block high gas for years at George Rays for many years, Very nice body style and one of my favorites =P~
I remember hearing a ford friend of mine say Quote= Well $h!! there is that damned Satellite!!! No money for me this week end...:angry7:
All white and if I am correct he was running a 413.
Congrat's on a great car moparker :cheers:

Thanks Gary! Good to hear from ya. My truck is doing good so I havn't been up to see ya. That's good and bad isn't it.

Yes it is I'm glad your truck is doing good but I miss chatting with you while they work on it. Cant wait to hear the updates on the new ride

-
Back