Bought two more today

-

Small Block

Reaction score
A 69 2 dr coronet and a 76 Plymouth Volare. Never seen em. I just heard some lady come on a radio swap line show looking for the man that buys scrap cars. Just so happens i'm not the guy she was looking for cause i'm the guy that saves em. $100 each. I'll pick em up saturday. They are behind a locked gate so they are safe till i get there. Save them mopars baby!!

Two more for the field of dreams :-D That's a beautiful thing you got there in the back 40 :toothy10:

Good snag Small Block :cheers: A 69 2 dr coronet and a 76 Plymouth Volare.
More steel for the field.:-D

Very nice! Definately have to get some pics when you get them home!

ok cool ... but what I really want to know is "I just heard some lady come on a radio swap line show" ................what kind of stations do you have up there that have this ?? That sounds interesting !

-RPM

ok cool ... but what I really want to know is "I just heard some lady come on a radio swap line show" ................what kind of stations do you have up there that have this ?? That sounds interesting !

-RPM

We have a few radio stations in the area that for about 30 minutes they let people call in a sell items for free. I have a friend that bought some brand new windows for his house at a steal from hearing it on the radio.

We have a few radio stations in the area that for about 30 minutes they let people call in a sell items for free.

My grandson says there's a C & W station nearby that does the same thing. If I listened to it, I might find a deal or two. No C & W for me - nothing but Rock 'n' Roll for me.

We used to have a program such as that on one of the radio here but I believe it isn't around now. You can bet that I never heard a deal like that on the radio when the program was around Damn! Congrats on the deal, can't wait to see the pics! Field of dreams? Are you the one who owns all the cool old mopars(alot with fins on them) that was the center of attention a short while ago?

-
Back