Not open for further replies.

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
I remember seeing some guys asking about the shaft style radios and I am cleaning house and getting rid of lots of stuff.
So I have for sale a boxed lot of shaft style aftermarket car stereos.

(1) Kraco AM/FM stereo cassette. It powers up,stereo part works and picks up stations and music but wouldn't trust using the cassette player. It's not pretty looking.

(1) MCS (JCPenny Brand) AM/FM stereo -8 Track player. Looks in decent shape but DOES NOT power up.

(1) MCS (JCPenny Brand) AM/FM Stereo cassette. Powers up,picks up radio stations. Looks in decent shape. Cassette door don't open the whole way to try out cassette tape.

(1) AM Radio I have no clue what it really came out of or the brand name but I pulled it out of my D-300 and know it wasn't correct for the truck. It did work in the truck before I pulled it out.

(1) Realistic (Radio Shack) FM Signal Booster that works.

I am asking $20.00 and FREE shipping for the whole box lot and i'm not breaking it up. I want it all gone.

I'll only accept PayPal. (I have a problem with people sending money to my account using my email address. So the buyer should PM me their email address so I can send an invoice to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back