Brake Line Routing Pics Needed!

-

strange246

Reaction score
Anyone have any pics of the routing of the brake lines from the master cylinder to the prop. valve? and out of the prop. valve? I could use a couple pics of that whole area if anyone has them...Running all my lines and I want them to look somewhat factory ....thanks!

Ryan

Where did you get your pics. I set out to replace all the brake lines on my 67 Barracuda (KH power discs) when I found one of the new brake lines was wrong. Its taken me 6 weeks to get the correct line and I normally can't remember what I had for dinner :sad1: and yes I broke the cardinal rule and didn't draw my self a picture as to where the lines went in the valve. I have three more access ports on the proportioninh valve. One is for the sensor, one is for the left front brake line and one is for the master cylinder - any help or pics would be appreciated.

Dave

Dave said:
Where did you get your pics. I set out to replace all the brake lines on my 67 Barracuda (KH power discs) when I found one of the new brake lines was wrong. Its taken me 6 weeks to get the correct line and I normally can't remember what I had for dinner :sad1: and yes I broke the cardinal rule and didn't draw my self a picture as to where the lines went in the valve. I have three more access ports on the proportioninh valve. One is for the sensor, one is for the left front brake line and one is for the master cylinder - any help or pics would be appreciated.

Dave

This should help, if you need to know what line goes where into the prop. valve let me know...
http://www.bigblockdart.com/index.php?topic=7937.new;topicseen#new

Ryan

I need a photo of the brake line that runs across the firewall to the right side front brake. Where does it go down and over to the brake? Through the front frame rail or through the inner fender? My car has a hole in the inner fender where it was, but it doesn't look factory to me.

Thanks.

Dave

Dave, dont feel bad, I did the same exact thing and now Im in the same boat. Can I also get a pic of the line routing to the proportioning valve? I seem to have every line in the wrong spot. I've been searching for days for some detailed information but all i get is nothing :angry7:

Here's the lines going to my prop. valve on my '67

DSCF1837_Medium_.jpg

DSCF1838_Medium_.jpg

The pass. side line goes under the frame rail then up to the rubber brake line.

In fact both sides go under the frame rail. My lines came pre-bent so that
made it easy for me

-
Back