brake lines

-

JimD

Reaction score
Just installed a dual mc on my 63 Dart, looking underneath the rubber brake hoses are starting to split. I'm going to replace all the lines , and hoses . Can anyone recommend where to get them, thanks Jim

Just ordered for mine. The Right Stuff brand, ordered them through Jegs. Through Jegs the total with shipping was less than just the parts alone on Just Right. Maybe I should wait till they get shipped and arrive before I make that recomendation, though.

Just ordered for mine. The Right Stuff brand, ordered them through Jegs. Through Jegs the total with shipping was less than just the parts alone on Just Right. Maybe I should wait till they get shipped and arrive before I make that recomendation, though.

x2 Right stuff works perfect

For my 64 Valiant, I bought brake hoses at rockauto.com. Usually much cheaper than Jegs or Summit and several brands to choose.

x2 on jegs-- ordered transmission lines & brake line from block to rear of car-- look good in the box-- will see if they fit today!1 Lawrence

Vdart
How long was shipping. When I ordered it said estimated shipping was 11-12-12. I have ordered from Jegs before but it was usually in stock stuff. Did order some wheels that had to be custom made due to the offset and they were drop shipped from the manufacturer, with no extra charges.

my email stated expected ship 11/05, I already have them --so can't complain.

the whole process was e-z-- ordered part-- paid, they sent confirmation, they sent tracking info parts arrived UPS undamaged-- now have to verify they sent the correct stuff-- I've had mis-packaged items before, Lawrence

I got complete front to rear (pre bent) stainless steel brakelines from inlinetube.com and they were great quality and fit perfect. I didn't get the rubber pieces though so I cannot comment on them, but the customer service was awesome when I called them with a few questions. I'd look their site over and see what they have.

-
Back