Brian Lange Marks340

-

bentman

Reaction score
Lets not forget this scum. 949-374-7354
you can't leave him messages on ebay anymore
more details later about my dealings with him

if we ban him he may just sign up with a new name. This way he may be dumb enough to come back under that name.

heck with banning him-- make a special flag so it shows up like the gold members/vendors do!!! That way everyone could see what they are dealing with from the start.
Drano/ money grub/ Nigeria scam/ member??
Lawrence

heck with banning him-- make a special flag so it shows up like the gold members/vendors do!!! That way everyone could see what they are dealing with from the start.
Drano/ money grub/ Nigeria scam/ member??
Lawrence

Holy good ideas Batman, that's a good one. Maybe put "BAD MEMBER" over his avatar and lock him from changin it. LMAO

Son i was saying out of the 1st few but damn this ***** for real I get one mess up even 2 but 6 Ok its time to do some thing

if we ban him he may just sign up with a new name. This way he may be dumb enough to come back under that name.

If he's using a static ip, a ban on his ip address would keep him off unless he accesses through work or a proxy server.

I guess I should feel "lucky" when he sent me a two bolt main block instead of the 4 bolt block we had talked about.

You know if some one can get ahold of him we can hold him down and let cliff fart on him ! I ve better ideals but there not to be posted Bwhahahaha

Kinda odd, I left him a message like last week. Everyone should visit him on Ebay under his latest seller name pentastarracing. He is still selling pretty regularly so it's not like he doesn't have the money. Brian "Mark" Lange or whatever the hell his name is.

update ....i have been sending brian texts and emails telling him that i have been in touch with postal inspectors and turned him into ebay also california attt general I also have contacted other people hes has sold stuff to and ask them to send brian IRS form 1099 this yr....he sent me a text saying that he was going to give me a free 800.00 port job on edlebrock heads...LOL then he told me i have no ideal what he has been thru what i do know is he has my money i know what i have been thru

-
Back